Community > Posts By > 2469nascar

2469nascar's photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:34 AM
happy birthday ms ANA ,you are truely a great friend, and a beautiful woman inside and out..

2469nascar's photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:58 AM
IDK really,I have posted before that i would drive a 1000 miles just to have a coffee date for the right woman,but being here on the forums,and chatting with so many great/ beautiful woman on here. i guess i would drive tell i hit salt water,,,LOL

2469nascar's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:00 PM

it took me awhile before I realized he was from Quezon city I am trying to help him and others maybe to check where a poster is from. be more understanding.
oooh great,now we have to check where all the OP's are from before w pst?,come on dude be real. this site is from the US, as iam sure everybody knows,but you want 99% of the ppl to cater to the 1% that dont understand that,,some ppl are just pi**ed off and will wine about anything,LMHO

2469nascar's photo
Sat 09/05/15 12:39 PM
happy birthday to one of the most sweetest, kind. caring and smartest woman on the forums,hope you enjoy your day,

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:40 PM
Edited by 2469nascar on Thu 09/03/15 08:42 PM
rain that would be awsome,,,

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:39 PM

Leaves me out too.......sigh.....:tongue:
ok maybe i should have said i would drive 5000 miles just to have a coffee date with any one of these great gals here on the forums......biggrin

Nascar's theme song:

http://youtu.be/QQpsbPaHBB0

biggrin

OMG how did you know? I love that song, have it ready just incase i do get a date...LOL

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:31 PM

rock u have cdl? how many CSA points can u have and be hired by a carrier??
well we own are truck,,privitE hauler,aS in not for hirer,but i beleave its no moor then like 26, but if you get a no record of on duty loging ticket(no logs,,or log book) or if you dont have your DOT physical card on you its a automatic firen your azz for most comp..hows that for do i have a CDL? and BTW iam not rock,hes much better at being a smartazz then me...LOL its all good dude,,,,,be safe and keep the dirty side down,,,PS,, herd the chicken coops were wide open and checking your grown pressure,,thay call me THE UNFOREGIVEN on the big road,,,,thats trucker talk,..LMFAO

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:57 PM
ok ill explain and this is just M O ,I have driven all over the US. and well if i need a good laugh. we just turn on the CB in the race hauler,SOME of the OTR truck drivers are sooooo full of chit its commng out of there ears LOL,the storeys you here.sorry JMHO

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:42 PM

ain't you the guy that wanted to pick up some woman in your truck and have her sign some kind of consent form first? man you are kinda stuck in gear on this one huh?noway
a commercial truck is also regulated by law yes any all passengers have to have written sgin agreements to be inside a truck. sex I'd also regulated its not my choice for passenger to sign agreement its the law!

do what,,have a CDL for twenty years,never herd or had to have any of my riders/ friands sign any thing,so your a OTR truck driver? explanes everthing,and your threads/post,,,,,,JMHO

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:34 PM

Leaves me out too.......sigh.....:tongue:
ok maybe i should have said i would drive 5000 miles just to have a coffee date with any one of these great gals here on the forums......biggrin

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:24 PM
your thread was ADVICE, as in maybe you were asking,but instead you just quoted something that most of us have already read in the bible, why is it that so many ppl feel thay need to be internet preatcher?,,,,

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:08 PM

theres a few woman on here i would like to do moor then just kiss,,,LOL

Why Nascarblushing laugh
My oh my do tell...
LOL a man would have to be blined not to notice all the beautiful ladies here on the forums,

Such a smart man and yes there are some bodacious ladies out here and some nice and yummy eye candy of men..
I am taken but I sure can look
yes there is,, I would drive a 1000 miles just to have a coffee date with any one of them,.....

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 06:32 PM

Why Nascarblushing laugh
My oh my do tell...
LOL a man would have to be blined not to notice all the beautiful ladies here on the forums,

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 06:03 PM

I read a whole profile. Often I read and think, ok that's a nice picture, we have things in common, we don't live too far apart. Then I will read something like, need a god fearing woman, or a very strong woman. I know that is not me, so I move on. I don't want to be something I am not.
I still dont get why this^^^^ and a few other woman that are on here are single, or even need a dating site. I would drive a 1000 miles just to have a coffee with them the right gal,,,,,,just saying

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 05:56 PM

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 05:52 PM
whats there to read, 90% of the womans profile say HI and ILL TELL YOU LATER, I dond get it,its like there not really looking,IDK,

2469nascar's photo
Thu 09/03/15 12:07 AM
hmmm interesting,Iam 50 but i feel 35 most of the time,and yes i act it to,,Iam the typ that likes to smile and make others smile by joking around,but i can and is mature when i need to be,,one of these days iam gona grow up,

2469nascar's photo
Wed 09/02/15 11:40 PM
ummm theres NOTHING to rate! ill tell you later? come on,from 1to10 i would give it a -0 sorry, you asked,atleast write something about your self,,,good luck,,

2469nascar's photo
Wed 09/02/15 11:16 PM
do you feel like i do,,framton

2469nascar's photo
Wed 09/02/15 11:10 PM

Just wondering. How does email equate to scamming?
no iam think as off site,,,,,thought thats what the OP was talking about,,sorry didnt mean to afend anyone,,,,

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25