pastoralstudent51's photo
Sat 01/25/14 08:09 AM
I've been on several dating sites for a few months now. I equate it to fishing. The ratio is 1 man to god only knows how many women. What I've found is 95 percent of the male profiles are lies. This is not my opinion this is tried and tested fact. These dating sites are fishing grounds for men. They set the profiles as bait to lure the women in but the real objective is to get laid. EVERY and I do mean EVERY single date or meet and greet at a coffee shop, the guy tried his best to get me into bed right then and there. It's a shame that in today's society men place so little on actually getting to know the woman and so much on getting laid. What ever happened to that good old fashioned courtship? In the meantime, I'll keep looking for the elusive fisherman that can appreciate me for my species and just doesn't want to take me home and devour me.

Wed 12/11/13 02:40 AM

Wed 12/11/13 02:38 AM
Izzy your information was very very helpful. Not only did I bookmark it but I sent it along to several people that have contacted me regarding this issue. Thank you so much.

Sat 12/07/13 07:21 AM
I try to be helpful to all. If I can save someone from heartache or pain I will. Recently had a woman criticise me for my posting. Then had the gall to say no ones reading them. 24 hits doesn't sound like no ones responding to my post. To me this was rude and very mean. It just goes to show why she's still single at 50. No one likes a person who nitpick, bullies or puts others down for no reason other than to satisfy their ego.

Fri 12/06/13 04:52 PM
It appears people think I have been scammed and I'm crying about it. WRONG!!! I have not been scammed out of any of my hard earned cash. But I do feel compelled to forewarn others. Hindsight is 20/20. And yes they do prey on the vunerable, lonely and broken hearted. I may not be the prettiest girl on the block but I don't lack self esteem. I'm lonely yes but not vunerable. My heart has been broken a few times but it will always mend. I'm not that desperate that I'll pay any man for his love and affection. Especially not a scammer. Beware and good luck. May you all find what your heart desires.

Thu 12/05/13 11:40 AM
I'm addressing this to both sexes but since it's been happening to me I'm assuming it's happening to more women then men. Over 85% of the men I've met through this site have come up with some fantastic story as to why I need to give them money. All of the profiles are men born and raised in Germany. But ask to chat on phone they all have african accents. They all start out with over wheming compliments about you. Usually within a day or say they are professing their undying love for you. Then bam.... They have to leave the USA for one reason or another. The stories range from I lost my wallet to I was robbed. But ultimately it's you they call to send them
Money to get BACK Home TO YOU!!! I've been doing a lot of research and I'm trying to set up a site on you tube. This will include the photos they put on dating sites and profiles. The info in Africa where you are to wire them money and the sorry stories that they tell to dupe the women. There's much more info to give do if you want more just message me here on this site. Please be careful, be safe and give no one your hard earned cash!!!!!

Wed 12/04/13 08:25 PM
Women beware! There are african men on here posting pictures of white men claiming to be German born. Get you hooked on talking to them then create a scenario that they are stranded somewhere and need you to send them money if you really care about them. They rarely want to talk on the phone. The african accent is very prominent. Men aren't immune from this scam either. It's only done in reverse with a female. Please message me if you have more questions. I've sent no one anything and I'm not going to start.