Community > Posts By > shahabshahab

shahabshahab's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:40 PM
hi,,just change your glass,,i view as different.

shahabshahab's photo
Wed 11/20/13 05:32 AM

LOL I am just sitting here laughing thinking what in the world do I say to this. HMM I don't think you would switch sides unless you already had that urge in your mind any way?
I am sure that there are lots of us that have not had a date for a long time, me included, and I have never thought about switching sides if I don't end up getting a date soon. I just think, wow I feel sorry for the first guy I get a hold of. blushing I have not dated for over 4 years and I am still breathing...and I am not a lesbian yet!! bigsmile

hi,its clarify that no one die for this,i'm 28 years old and have no relationship for long time"i never have sex and i'm virgin".its not means that i dont have girlfriends seems yet.but i want to have no sex till i married with my true love.i do every thing with girls but no sex!and now have no relationship for over 3 years.i interesting in sport and i busy with my work and my friends.running every couple of the days,with no drinking and no smoking but i still live and breathing....