MORBIDLYOBESEARTIST's photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:44 AM

humanity would be hurting, art wouldn't exist. I think it would be strange not to recognize anyone or anything for every magical breath, and every thought, it's only logical to seek these things on our own, then die without it, we'll see in the hour of our death.

Yeah, but humanity is already hurting...

Do we have to have religion in order to create art, recognize anyone or anything for every magical breath, and every thought?

God is with the weak, and god is where people are sick and hurting. as long as atrocities and desease and hunger are around, religion will be. It's sad, but those things inspire art and love and a better tomarrow.

Sat 11/08/08 12:34 AM
[
Yeah, but humanity is already hurting...

Do we have to have religion in order to create art, recognize anyone or anything for every magical breath, and every thought?

Fri 11/07/08 01:38 PM
humanity would be hurting, art wouldn't exist. I think it would be strange not to recognize anyone or anything for every magical breath, and every thought, it's only logical to seek these things on our own, then die without it, we'll see in the hour of our death.

Fri 11/07/08 12:53 PM
hey it's your boss, get back too work! and quit talkin about our situation!

Fri 11/07/08 10:46 AM
The other day I saw a couple holding hands on the bus, and thought it was cool for a minute, until the song changed on my I-pod, then all of a sudden it was ...........

Fri 11/07/08 10:23 AM
there's a Bouncing Souls show this weekend if your into the punk scene, if not, theres the botanical garden, they have glass art on display from the famous Chahuly, I think thats his name, ANYWAY! check it out.
Also the wide range of museums in the valley, artistic,historical or scientific, take your pick
Every Tom,**** and Harry has taken chicks to the movies, it's played out man.
then again .....

Thu 11/06/08 10:13 PM
I think Operation Ivy is alright, Bruce Lee band also. And if your really into it, check out Bad Manners or the Toasters. the Specials being more popular than most in that genre, because of the video's they had back in the day, when music videos were just starting up. NOW the whole ska/punk thing is out there. OI!