Community > Posts By > Covid

Covid's photo
Sun 02/19/23 08:04 PM
Why should I fear God? He’s my true love…my strength and commander of my life…when my wife passed 3 years ago…I never had one feeling of sadness or depression…she’s with the Father….celebrating with the angels….seeing family members and friends…she suffered so long…the last 5 year’s of her life was filled with pain…cancer got her….the last 3 were the worst for both of us…I did everything….cooking cleaning,bathing her…couldn’t be intimate but I didn’t miss it!!!! I even wrote a few pages on Facebook telling her the reasons for not sticking around…I even wrote:’Don’t listen to my prayers’!!!! I set her free!!! I want her exploring all of God’s work.Like…exploring the galaxies,cosmos and beyond!!! There’s no marriage in heaven so, here on earth I’m ready to start again!!! Why does:John 14 have to be brought up at almost every Christian funeral??? I don’t believe in sex before marriage as I lost my virginity to my wife after we were married…I was 22 at the time…Here’s God’s view on marriage:1st Corinthians 7,Ephesians 5:25,1st Peter 3:7, Romans 13:8,Hebrews 18:4,etc… I never pray because God already knows the desires of your heart…Instead…I conversate with Him and He always answers!!! I only listen to Christian music-not the fake ones like Michael W Smith or Stryper-Joe English-former drummer of Paul McCartney and Wings-,Keith Green, Sweet Comfort Band,Benny Hester,etc…I see a lot of fakes who say they,’fear God’,I don’t see them quote any scripture… How can you fear True :two_hearts:??? Jesus died for everyone…that ended the Old Testament!!!! If you worship the Lord such as I ….I don’t care about age or looks…God made everyone unique….even you!!!!

Covid's photo
Sat 02/04/23 02:59 PM
Please read my profile and take a look at the images I’ve posted. In 2 days…I’ve only had 1 like!!! This is my very first being a member of a dating site…will someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? I’m new to this kind of thing so,I would very much like to hear your feedback and tell me what corrections I can make…

Thank You,

Matt

Covid's photo
Fri 02/03/23 05:44 AM
This is the very first dating site I’ve joined…signed up for just 3 months just to see how it goes…if it’s a success for me…then I’ll go lifetime…if not…not much of an investment…so I’m happy!!!

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Matt