Community > Posts By > Cairemase

Cairemase's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:08 PM

....take a fall?? maybe land flat on your back?? & look up to see if anyone was watching you?? & then wave at them with a smile??waving waving

After a long day of tequila on a cruise.. I missed the last couple of steps on the staircase in the main dining room... I waved at the horrified maitre d as I was getting up and laughing! VERY embarrassing!drinker :tongue: oops

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:24 PM

So, I wonder... can sarcasm really be appreciated in writing or does it need to be spoken to have the best effect?

You'd have to post as many times as Lex or someone similar so we'd know you well enough to interpret.

Lofty goals... Not sure I'd ever get there!

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:04 PM
no problem

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:02 PM

A topic within a topic.....yay! I never have seen exactly where to edit the subject line. I must be missing something there.

go back to the first post where you created the topic and edit it. If figured it out all by my lonesome!! I must be a smarty! LOL!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:46 PM

Well, you might not want to try it on here...just saying

Well that's just unfortunate!

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:43 PM
Great.. I even have a spelling error in the topic!! LOSER!

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:41 PM
So, I wonder... can sarcasm really be appreciated in writing or does it need to be spoken to have the best effect?

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:37 PM
I could never live without a cat or a dog. It's just not right!!

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:28 PM
Edited by Cairemase on Wed 11/12/08 03:29 PM

I have a German Shepherd/St. Bernard mix...and yes, she is my world!

That is a very interesting mix. I can't even picture it!! I'm sure she's beautiful though! Mutt's are the best.biggrin

She is beautiful...

That's my girl!

Damn.. the pic didn't come through on my computer. frown
Never mind! I see her now!!! Cute cute cute!!!

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:26 PM

instead of passing it confront it and see if she would feel the same way

MAN RULE 167:
CAUTION, should always be taken when pursuing the "next step" take baby steps.
And know how to read the reactions of the persuaded.

What is MAN RULE 55??laugh drinker laugh drinker

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:21 PM

I have a German Shepherd/St. Bernard mix...and yes, she is my world!

That is a very interesting mix. I can't even picture it!! I'm sure she's beautiful though! Mutt's are the best.biggrin

Cairemase's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:10 PM
Absolutely. He owns me!

Cairemase's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:11 PM
I hate all housework, so I have someone else do most of it.. for a fee.. I still have to do dishes, laundry, the trash and the catbox.. all are lousy.. what can you do though? It's got to be done!

Cairemase's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:54 PM
Well, on my Dad's side.. German.. yep.. the Nazi ones (UGH)... and on my Mom's side, just to keep things even British and Scottish.. Ah Robert the Bruce.. the one who screwed over Braveheart.. yep.. he's a relative...
It's a proud moment whe I get to discuss those parts of the fam!
whoa tears

Cairemase's photo
Tue 11/11/08 02:36 PM
My father is a Vietnam Veteran. I am almost positive, to this day, he has never been thanked for his service. Not even for the additional service he and his fellow Vietnam Veterans performed without realizing it. It's partly because of their struggles and lack of recognition, that most American's can now stand up an realize that it's not whether we agree with the what's going on, but that there are men and women doing their job for us anyway, and asking for nothing in return. When I think about that, I am even more proud of my father and his service. I thank him, and every other person who serves or has served in our military at any point in time. You are doing what few of us are willing to do ourselves! So, "Thank You" doesn't even begin to cover it! I say it anyway.... Thank you!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Cairemase's photo
Tue 11/11/08 12:43 PM
no.. no.... no...

Cairemase's photo
Tue 11/11/08 12:13 PM
brains and a sense of humor. It's really not very complicated.. happy

Cairemase's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:49 PM

yeah yeah yeah.. all you warm weather people! You don't know what you're missing. Snow is fun!! Snow is an excuse to for going out and being crazy.. or staying home and being lazy.. I can't imagine Christmas in the south..I'm sure it's great, but it's just so foreign to me!

You need professional help. huh

Yeah.. but I don't see how that has anything to do with what we're talking about here!:laughing: :laughing:

Cairemase's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:10 PM
yeah yeah yeah.. all you warm weather people! You don't know what you're missing. Snow is fun!! Snow is an excuse to for going out and being crazy.. or staying home and being lazy.. I can't imagine Christmas in the south..I'm sure it's great, but it's just so foreign to me!

Cairemase's photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:46 PM
I don't put up decorations, mostly because I can't be bothered. I don't mind when others put their's up. I am feeling like it's awfully early this year, but that's probably just because we haven't had any real snow yet.

Previous 1