Community > Posts By > Dreamshappen

Dreamshappen's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:47 PM
It depends on what they look like. LOL

Dreamshappen's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:47 PM

flowerforyou How do you feel when a member of the opposite sex checks you out?flowerforyou

Dreamshappen's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:25 PM
So true.LOL. I know that you have to be careful, but truly I have had no such luck. I will talk to some and they never ask or I ask if they would like to meet just for conversation and they never respond backwhat . Confused.

Dreamshappen's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:16 PM
The answer to that is yes. Do you have to talk to someone for months just to meet and have a simple converstion?

Dreamshappen's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:08 PM
Hello Men & Women,

First, I am new to this site, well a few months into it and new to the single world. I have a few questions I would like to ask and I would like peoples input if they feel like answering. Here are some of the questions. Why do people join these sites if they do not want to meet someone? Not per say go on a date. Why cannot two people get together for a cup of coffee or a drink as casual acquaintances? This way there is no pressure for anyone. I am not saying run out and meet just anyone though is this not why we are on this site. I am sure some for a lot of different reason. What if someone just wants to make new friends, find a person they have things in common with and who knows find the love of their life.LOL? How are we every supposed to re enter the single life, if we never get out? Not everyone we shall meet in our life will be the one however, who is to say, we could not have meet someone interesting. Is life that scary? Just a few questions I have had. Anyone’s input would be appreciated.