Community > Posts By > hunter32

hunter32's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:19 PM

hi i am shane i am just looking for a honest woman that shares the same interest as i do.and i would like it if she was NO FARTHER THAN 40 miles from me.if there any good ladies left i am here.i have been hurt in the past and i am just looking for some happiness in my life if you are interested just send me a message and we will go from their. did i mention i love to cook and just enjoy the company of a lady.i am also real handy around the house

hunter32's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:03 PM
Edited by hunter32 on Sun 11/23/08 06:15 PM
hi i am shane i am just looking for a honest woman that shares the same interest as i do.and i would like it if she was at least 40 miles from me.if there any good ladies left i am here.i have been hurt in the past and i am just looking for some happiness in my life if you are interested just send me a message and we will go from their. did i mention i love to cook and just enjoy the company of a lady.i am also real handy around the house

hunter32's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:04 PM
i agree there is something about a woman that has a few xtra love handles that is just hott.

hunter32's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:57 PM
honestly ladies am a a bad looking guy? i have been told i am good looking i just want to get a few more truthful answers on it. please don't hold back be open and honest ladies. thank you