Community > Posts By > dakoata

dakoata's photo
Wed 12/04/13 08:26 AM
Love has to be fined tuned, worked at, sex on the other hand...well...it is not always the glue that helps cement the relationship. It would be nice to still have it, I was not looking to find a sexual friend on here.

In the end, after so many years with the same person, that is the one thing that is only to be shared with one person. It is the one special act only to be shared by the ones who have worked hard for their relationship.

Too many people want to have sex first, to "try it on to see if it fits" Or as one woman said, ED issues. Women also have issues as they get older, it is not just men. Giving your body too freely is a big mistake, ...your mind, your thoughts on life, life experiences, are all important things to get to know each other...before sex happens, ...you are right in saying people have got it backwards these days. Dating is about getting to know a person and to see if they would fit in your life and they in yours. Dating for some is just a sexual incounter. It is what it is, and I want to feel good about myself, screwing around would not do that for me.