Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 02/18/23 12:26 PM
Thank you Gia bigsmile, Catnidaho, and StormMessages.

Salutations! smile2

no photo
Wed 02/15/23 08:20 AM
Thanks Robin and thank you Crystal. Yes Crystal, I do realize the limits I've placed on my possibilities.

no photo
Tue 02/14/23 11:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/14/23 11:52 PM
Hello,

My name is Gary. I'm not really new because I have been on and off Mingle2 for a while, but so far I don't have anything to contribute to the "Success stories" thread.

This is my first post in the "New Members" area though. I'm located in the west central Georgia area, right on the state line with Alabama.

I'm looking for a serious relationship, and hopefully a lifetime relationship. Of course, dating and forming a friendship up front is expected. However, at this point, I hope, ideally, if maybe not realistically, our first contact and first date is the one that leads to the lasting relationship. Time is getting short to be dating around a lot!

If you think you might be the one and that I might be the one to make forever magic together, drop me a line! Best wishes to you either way. smile2

no photo
Tue 02/14/23 11:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/14/23 11:25 PM
Hello,

Single male seeking a matching single female in west central Georgia or east central Alabama. I live on the state line, so both areas work.

If we match, and if we click, and if we meet, and if we truly connect, eternity will then become the essence of future fairy tales...

Gary

no photo
Tue 02/14/23 07:41 PM
Hello Forum Minglers,

Please rate my profile. My request is particularly aimed at the ladies, but a complement rating from the experienced eye of gentlemen is also appreciated.

I've been on and off Mingle2 for a while now, and although, initially, I thought I had found someone, that did not pan out. I have chatted with others a few times but I've been success free so far.

It does seem that Mingle2 activity has diminished since I first tried. Even the fake folks seem to be less overall. I still like the Mingle2 interface and flexibility, albeit, changing up at times, so I still look around here

I don't get out much socially nowadays, so I still have a glimmer of hope here, but no definite expectations. It's still free to try, so who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

Anyway, my profile is abbreviated compared to what I used in the past, but I do wonder what others whose assessment might be valuable may think about the way it is crafted for possible success.

Thank you for your input and have a great Mingling experience yourselves!
Gary