Community > Posts By > MasterMagician

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:40 AM
Hi; I am new also. Are you shy ?love

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:37 AM
Well, Well, Well if us Mingling maniacs have'nt got our work cut out for us now. I am beside myself and my mouth has departed to the floor ladies and gentlemen the princesses from some other mother land are here let me tell you mmm mmm mm Hi welcome, welcome all are welcome.Mmmm. Yes sample all we are here to cheer and bellowww.

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:32 AM
What'sp ? Sup's up man what did you think we were'nt going to feed you shhhhizzz.

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:30 AM
May good luck be yours Cali..Good luck..

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:28 AM
Good day to all; your pitcher of drink looks to be satisfying indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the prevailing winds of good fortune shine the way to all eligible and seeking men and women after companionship on this here dating site Mingle on my fellow compadres Mingle on...

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:20 AM
Hey hi your points were an inspiration. I too feel very strongly that as fellow humans we could more or less all lighten up.Even look at our troubled trails as a blessing. And make like a game we could all laugh and take part in more than we do. Life on earth is after all quite unique, mysterious and ow sooo intriging you are sooo sooo on the money here lovely lady for sure...

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:13 AM
I agree; hope what is being sought after in this case is found in tremendous abundance...

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:09 AM
I am inclined with the notion that Loving gesture is again a little more restricted than it was say 20 years into humanities evolutionary past.

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:04 AM
Hi to all and to all a healthy life!!

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:03 AM
Hibigsmile I am often unable to sleep hence this reply. I just started with this site not bad I am interested in meeting people and become friendly with some are you living here in Canada ?

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 05:35 AM
(Penny Pounding Thoughts) (Penny For Your Pounding Thoughts)

no photo
Sat 11/09/13 05:27 AM
Yes ! Someone did tell me they loved me today..