Community > Posts By > stickomaga

stickomaga's photo
Wed 11/13/13 10:47 AM
Three men took their wives who were at the point of delivery to the hospital, after delivery the nurse came out and asked for Mr. Joseph who works with the 3crowns milk company.. the man indicated himself and the nurse said congratulations your wife has just delivered 3 bouncing babies boys.. within a short time the nurse came out again and asked for Mr. Frank who works with the 7up bottling company said congratulations your wife has just given birth to 7 bouncing baby boys.. Mr. Godswill the 3rd man who works with the 33 larger beer company ran out of the hospital.. Tell me why is this man runnig?

stickomaga's photo
Tue 11/12/13 09:07 PM
THE SOLUTION TO THIS IS TO CREST 'MY MONEY' IN A WAY HE CAN FEEL THE ALPHABETS. HELP HIM USE HIS HAND ON THE ALPHABETS, SINCE HE IS NOT DUMB, HE CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOUR MONEY IS..

stickomaga's photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:05 AM
ASSUMING YOU GAVE A PROJECT MONEY TO A DEAF MAN TO KEEP FOR YOU, TO COME BACK FOR IT IN TWO WEEKS TIME. AFTER TWO WEEKS YOU CAME BACK FOR THE MONEY JUST TO FIND OUT THAT HE IS NOW BLIND. HOW WILL YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THIS MAN?

stickomaga's photo
Sun 11/10/13 05:13 PM
I NEED A MATURE FEMALE FRIEND OLDER THAN I AM.. MESSAGE ME IF AM GOOD FOR YOU..

stickomaga's photo
Sun 11/10/13 04:53 PM
THANKS

stickomaga's photo
Sun 11/10/13 10:49 AM
BUT HOW DO I KNOW THE LADY THAT TRUELY WANTS ME?

stickomaga's photo
Sun 11/10/13 10:14 AM
HOW LONG SHALL I SEEK?

stickomaga's photo
Sun 11/10/13 04:23 AM
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIND A GIRL THAT TRUELY LOVES ME? I WANT TRUE LOVE AND NOT CHEATS.