Community > Posts By > GurlBeMySlave

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 02:18 AM
Hey everybody! This is me and I'm moving to new york or california to pursue my career in songwritin. Thing is I dono anybody there and I'm scared of living alone. So would anyone volunteer to live wit me? Preferably a girl. And I'll be in the usa in six months. Waitin for my visa. You can post here or inbox me! But when you inbox do mention this post of mine in the subject of your message! Thanks guys and girls

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 12:22 AM

okay so I'm totally new to all of this. I'm a slim white blonde haired 21 year old. I'm definitely curious about what being with" another girl iys like. I do not want a relationship other that friends with benefits. Intrested?

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 12:21 AM
well friends with benefits kinda thing fits as I am curious too. How about it? You in the united states or where?

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:07 AM
well I'm plannin to come to the states...usa...for makin my career in songwritin. So you guys wanna give a go? Where do you live?

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:23 PM
my boyfriend and I are moving to new york for a life there :) we'll be gettin married too in three yrs. Could anyone suggest the best things for a couple to do in new york?

no photo
Fri 12/13/13 02:15 AM
Edited by GurlBeMySlave on Fri 12/13/13 02:16 AM
Hi there. Greetings :) I'm an eighteen yr old girl lookin for another girl who is bi or lesbian in bangalore. I wanna date a girl for an intimate relationship. Guys please stay away. I'm not ready to mingle wit guys

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 02:13 AM
hey guys :) I'm a songwriter from bangalore, india an I'm interested in collaboration. I wanna form a music band an wanna go commercial

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 10:22 PM
sounds good :)