Community > Posts By > ivyboy

ivyboy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 10:05 PM
I need a suger mummy am in abuja nigeria pls inbox me

ivyboy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:25 AM
I love older women cos the no what you want and the can make you feel happy always.but you must not make them angry cos you dont want to be in a bad place.i love older women.the are the real women.add me any older woman 30 to 60

ivyboy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:18 AM
I realy think that a black and white relationship will work much better cos black men respect white ladies so much.a black man cant lay a finger on his white wife or girl frnd cos he feels that she is a queen or she should or does not or cannt bear wounds on her sweet white body cos she is a Queen.i realy love white girls,just look at there hair,nose,lips,skin complexion.please i need white girls as frnds.add me or inbox me white angels.

ivyboy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:12 AM
Ha ha ha ugly black man like u

ivyboy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:06 AM
Yes it can work long distance relationship.as for me i need a white lady to marry add me if you are intrested

ivyboy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:00 AM
I need a lady that will show me love.am a singel man ready to love any lady that loves me.i dont drink or smock.i love good food just add me if you are that sweet lady that will be my wife.age is just numbers your heart is what i care about.i can relocate cos of any good lady and i promise you i will love you till the end becouse am a one woman man.inbox me or add me.

ivyboy's photo
Thu 11/07/13 11:53 PM
I need white women as frnds am singel and want to end up in a marriage with a nice woman.pls add me or inbox me.

ivyboy's photo
Thu 11/07/13 11:49 PM
I need female frnds add me up