Community > Posts By > capri2687

capri2687's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:42 PM
Why am i only getting messages from people in foreign countries?

capri2687's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:39 PM

Yes of course there is true love, those who do not believe in it has not yet found it, but my grandfather and grandmother were truely in love, they were together forever, my grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and ended up not remembering anything or anybody, except one person, my grandfather had to put her in a home because she would keep getting out of the house and in the middle of the 4 lane highway in front of their home, but he would visit her everyday, when me and my dad, mom, brothers and sisters visit she didnt know who we were, but when she saw my grandfather enter the building she would stand up and shout "THATS MY HUSBAND EVERYONE" ..she said it everytime he came to visit her :) ... sadly she passed away last year, in all my years i have never seen my grandfather cry until that day

Man im crying now this is exactly what i want.

capri2687's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:37 PM
Yes there is ive seen it from my best friend in highschool nd her husband my grandma and grandpa an elderly couple that are my clients it exsists but its hard to see

capri2687's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:31 PM
I think what ur trying to ask is are there any girls left that want a good guy and good future fo thierself? I cant speak for others but i most def do love is the best and qorst feeling u can experience yet is prolly the purest emotion a human feels i want a good man and a deep love but i like so many others choose the wrong guys unknowingly im hoping that will change soon

capri2687's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:22 PM
Single