Community > Posts By > ChampagneBlunts

ChampagneBlunts's photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:44 AM
I KNOW Jesus has a sense of humor I see it and hear it everyday. If He is in all of us, and we are a part of Him.... Besides, yeah, the only picture we have of him is man made. I think if we were to see Jesus in this day and age, He would look a lot like our arch enemy, Osama Bin Laden, and He would be smiling!

ChampagneBlunts's photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:35 AM
Nothing ticks me off as long as I have what makes me calm, a champagne blunt!

ChampagneBlunts's photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:28 AM
I am a Christian, BUT if you read my screen name you might not ever guess that I am. I think that the Christians that are ignorant and do not know the word of God are more loud than those that DO know. I think that people that judge others have not or choose not to embrace their own life. I have been through a lot, and I know people say that, but I really have, drugs, sex, no money, no food, no home, sexually assaulted, molested etc. And from all that I did not get a cold heart, I got tolerance! And a lot of Christians are caught up in the old teachings, well the bible CLEARLY states that we should not be involved in rituals. And some churches, families can turn traditions into rituals, and that could be your argument, "You're just like me, you perform rituals too" I myself am free to say I am a sinner and I am NOT any different than a person that is a witch/warlock. Some Christians may be mad at ME for even saying that, but it is true. Running a red light, and murdering a person are two of the same in God's eyes, the CONSEQUENCES are what is different. Anyway, I don't even know if I have made any sense. So this is where I stop!