Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:09 PM

Just need to find a cheap car an we are ready to go! pretty much.

if you do this please stick to cars above the year 1975. please. i've seen too many potential restorations destroyed this way.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:07 PM
there are lots out there who do it and its awesome.

but i'm not a dude and have a feeling you weren't askin the dames.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:38 PM

this gave me a seizure. someone please care for me now. LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:36 PM

If someone lied to me I would go along with it and find out as much of the truth along the way. Depending on the relationship. I would let them lie, then find opportunities for them to lie to cover up their previous lie. Then encourage more lying to find more truths about them until their life is so jumbled up with lies that she wont want anything to do with me just because she doesnt know where she left off in her web of lies. I was dating someone like that recently. I was sitting outside of her aunts house, calling her, when I asked her where she was, she said she was at her aunts. Well, she wasnt there. Her aunt said she was not only seeing another man, she had a total of 3 other boyfriends whom she all plays. One she lives with. She kept telling how she wants to have kids with me and how beautiful they would be, come to find out, she cant have kids due to an abortion she had from her first marriage because the kid was not her husbands, which ended the marriage. Gotta love disgruntled relatives. She calls me once a week now, like a sucker I am still nice to her. I need to learn how to be a bad boy, get some real women.

(Why does my butt hurt?)

lets run away together bryan. just me and you.. away from the liars of the world.

you can tell me those jeans make my @ss look fat and i will never fake an orgasm.

it'll be bliss.

:D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:19 PM

I will love you hard...fast...& mercilessly...devil

OMG i love you.

LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:17 PM
awwwww

indifferent

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:17 PM

Over cook mine! toast the bun and put on ketchup,mustard, onions, pickles and relish..... or......fried onions & green peppers with ketchup & mustard....or even.....some yummy hot dog sauce, american cheese & ketchup & mustard.

If I can't have then burnt off the grill , I'll stick them on the end of a fork and cook them in a flame right off the stove top!

so another words... you like your weiners... LOADED!

LOL me too.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:12 PM
being a fat girl if someone suggested we go play basketball or some such situation as a date i'd say no immediately as i'd be too embarrassed as i sweat like a pig in july when doing anything remotely strenuous.

you have to understand that no fat girl would agree to do this. plus.. no matter how suttle... its obvious its a comment on weight.

come on.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:07 PM

Everyone lies a little, i have lied so as to take off from work or maybe to not hurt someones feelings t is part of human nature.

you're right. everyone lies a little.

but do you lie big? i mean do you tell people you have a degree but you dont? do you tell people that you've done something big when you haven't? do you tell people you're in rehab getting help when you're not? do you tell people you love someone when you don't? do you tell someone an opinion that isn't real?

where do you draw the line in lying?

i knew a guy who told everyone his mom was dying of cancer (she was healthy as a horse and working every day) and then he actually "killed" her so he could get gifts and time off from school- this was in college, he lied about how wealthy his father was- they were flat broke, he lied about being accepted at Julliard but he couldn't go, he lied about being straight, he lied about being married and why he got married, he just lied lied lied. i was really young back then and enthralled with him, so i put up with it, but now, if i find out someone lies about unnecessary ****, i'm over them. there's a difference in lying about how i look in a skirt to save my hurt feelings, but when you tell me you own a jaguar, and you're actually catching the bus, we have a problem.

BINGO!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:06 PM

I think all marriage sucks. More power to anyone who willingly engages in it.

i think she summed that up pretty well.

shoot if you wanna tie the knot.. do it.

i think that since marriage is no longer just a religious decree but a governmental catagory, they should have the same governmental rights as anyone else.

if it changes how you file taxes.. then boom.. its no longer just a religious factor.

so they should do it just for the tax and health benefits and it doesn't matter if they love each other or not?

wow.. you're amazing at reading what's not there. :p

I never said that nor do i agree with it. punk.

I don't think they should get married. gay, straight, shim, it doesn't matter. I'm not for marriage in general becuase its not my cup of tea. but if they want to get married as a legal standpoint, they have every right to.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:03 PM
i like mine slightly burnt from the bbq!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:24 PM

Everyone lies a little, i have lied so as to take off from work or maybe to not hurt someones feelings t is part of human nature.

you're right. everyone lies a little.

but do you lie big? i mean do you tell people you have a degree but you dont? do you tell people that you've done something big when you haven't? do you tell people you're in rehab getting help when you're not? do you tell people you love someone when you don't? do you tell someone an opinion that isn't real?

where do you draw the line in lying?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:23 PM

I forgive them but I never trust them again.

but if you never trust them again.. what is left of your friendship?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:01 PM

I think all marriage sucks. More power to anyone who willingly engages in it.

i think she summed that up pretty well.

shoot if you wanna tie the knot.. do it.

i think that since marriage is no longer just a religious decree but a governmental catagory, they should have the same governmental rights as anyone else.

if it changes how you file taxes.. then boom.. its no longer just a religious factor.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:59 PM
lucky you. we need it sooo bad.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:57 PM
do you have a writers blog where you post your chapters or writings?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:54 PM
now thats what i call a list.

zatoichi was fantastic.

the first time i saw ninja scroll.

same goes for Metropolis.

natural born killers...

lost highway...

blue velvet...

donnie darko..

aliens.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:43 PM
Edited by Rockmybobbysocks on Mon 09/07/09 02:45 PM
nice. i once had someone told me that its wrong and unfair that i dont give second chances.

but then it was by a walking doormat. so there ya go.

i do say i'm a bridge burner because i know people who will keep that bridge above water no matter what. no matter how many times they get hurt/screwed/destroyed.

i can't allow that and the moment i find out you are lying to me, i cut you out.

i'm glad i'm not alone on that. :D i thought for a moment that i was just too much of a hardass. :p

lol my pals refer to me as the mafiosa.

"you're dead to me."

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:39 PM

I am taking everyone's advice on here. I am no longer going to contact him . If he texts me I am just going to ignore it.

this is great but if he asks whats up.. he deserves an explination as to your disappearance.

just let him know that with him moving back home with his ex you are no longer comfortable with the situation.

let him know when he gets his life resolved he can contact you.

don't just leave him lost and hanging. that might screw you in the long run.

then you just become one of those people who leave a friend in need.

but then it sounds like you were more than friends.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:37 PM

In other words, do not tell her the truth, do not try and encourage her (or him), do not offer any kind of support at all, and yes, definitely ALLOW them to go through life believing that every single person they meet, ha never wanted to tell her the truth, encourage her/him, offer suport to them, etc.

I am sorry, I am not for lies, and I am not for lies of omision. AS I said, you do nto have to be rude or cruel about it. But there is NOTHING wrong with the truth. If you wear your heart on your sleeve and take offense at every single thing some one says to you, then you are only ever going to be hurt in the end.

In a very real sense, it is like the problem e have with parents making it required that any child that goes out for the team gets accepted and gets a chance to play. I am sorry but I do not agree with that, unless sit is a backyard pickup game. If you are talking actual teams, with actual competition (the very basis behind forming teams) then you need to be selective of your team members, and the kids that do not get picked need to be able to learn hat you don't always get everything in life, and you don't always get picked, just because your available. This very issue cause too many children to grow up without learning what it means to not be good at something, and I am sorry but no one is good at everything; not even Superman.

You know, I really think our society would be so much better off if we'd just be honest with each other instead of worrying about political correctness. If you really like the girl, and the weight really bothers you, then you should tell her. If you don't tell her, then one of two things will happen. A) You'll get used to it and it will go away. This isn't likely, but it can happen. What IS likely is B)it will continue to nag at you until it becomes a big problem. Completely aside from the fact that you're basically telling a lie of omission right from the get go. I'm not saying you shouldn't be polite about it. There's no reason to be a douchebag. But if you want to date her, then you should be honest with her.

If you have ever been over weight you might see the folly of this. If weight is an issue, do not date an over weight person. Do not try to pose it as if it is a health concern, do not bring it to her attention when she eats, do not bring it to her attention when she is lounging in front of the tv, etc..... Being over weight is a personal thing. If the person wants to be thinner bad enough they will try to be but some people have no issues with their weight and in that case they will stay heavy and love it.

It is a degrading thing to have a man tell you that he would prefer you thinner. Go get you a skinny wench then and leave them the hell alone if that is what you prefer.

Are you even reading any of the posts??? No one is advocating lying to anyone. No one is saying that you shouldn't be concerned for anyone's health (whether it's your business or not). The point is, you do not have the right to tell someone what to do when you barely know them. How would you feel if I told you you're a sucky parent? You'd be pissy because I don't know you, right? Okay, it's the same thing, he doesn't know this woman. He's seen her twice. He slept with her, which we all know doesn't mean crap. He has no relationship with her, he knows nothing about her background, her experiences, nothing. All he knows is she's not attractive to him. So all he has to do is get the hell away from her. Does that make sense????

moments like this make me want to buy you a drink. :D

and if you're real good... maybe cake. :p