Community > Posts By > RosePetalDreams

RosePetalDreams's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:25 AM
The truth of the matter is this. Some are interested, some are not. You just have to learn what to say and how to say it properly. I've only been on the sight a few days and I've already had an inbox full of messages saying 'what's up?' and nothing more. That doesn't make me want to reply. If you really want women to reply to you, say something worth replying to. And some of them still won't respond. Also, do some profile work if you must. Be meaningful and deep. I really dislike shallow men and nice guys aren't always enough. You have to be interesting and be someone a girl would want to talk to.

You have to remember, most girls are looking to start a friendship first and build their way up to a relationship. If you're just looking for a good time, perhaps you should hit the bars instead.

Be approachable, be meaningful and make as much of a good first impression as you can. I hate to say it, but girls are dreadfully shallow. If we don't like your profile from the start, chances are you aren't going to get a reply.

Hope that helped.