Community > Posts By > Shirlsnscotts

Shirlsnscotts's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:39 PM
Ok, for 2yrs and 4 months, nothing, I really thought it was over, and I didn't care. Then low and behold, I got woken up and yes, yes, yes, LOLS!

Shirlsnscotts's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:23 AM
Thank you for the friendly welcome! I am looking forward to communicating with you all.

Shirlsnscotts's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:45 PM
Hi all, I am new to this. Not sure how this works, but I know I am in the right age bracket. Lets see, How the heck is everybody? I can't believe I was in a very brief 2 month relationship and the guy fell completely nutts over me and then he got caught in a lie and cheated on me. LOLS! I mean, I couldn't believe he thought he would get away with it. So then he calls trying to explain himself, like anything he has to say is going to make a difference. A lie is where it ends in my books, now I know women do it too, but, I am getting discouraged in relationships because of this cheating thing. First time this has happened to me that I know of that is Ugh! I think that maybe I am just going to go solo and forget about it! Thank God for my friends! There's always more room for them. So, hello out there!!!!