Community > Posts By > chris75feb

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:57 PM
lol found it, for some crazy reason it was moved to the bars and chit chats section noway

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:50 PM
well i guess you are only allowed to say goodnight once, or use the same thread over and over? i made another one saying goodnight for tonight, Wednesday night, but it got "moved" lol, whatever, guess ill just use this every night .....GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE, SWEET DREAMS yawn

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:44 PM

Goodnight and Thank you..
I'm off to bed too
flowerforyou

lets go then flowerforyou

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:41 PM
Good night Minglers, sweet dreams to you all

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:18 PM
My next 2kidsmom :laughing:

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:07 PM

**** drool think

guess i can't say that lol....then ill say cameltoe :laughing:

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:06 PM
**** drool think

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:00 PM
myself bigsmile

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:59 PM
<----- Chris laugh drinker

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:57 PM
scared its Halloween

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:54 PM
Rambling

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:50 PM
drinks

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:21 PM

Didn't you already do this today?

I get that exposure ups your views but it is right on the forum list so makes it appear to be fishing for compliments.

Are you ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I would say no.

no, i have not done this today, i may have the other day but not sure, i thought i did it at another dating site, and thank you

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:56 PM
come check out my profile, tell me what i need to change, because i am having no luck at all, i really dont think i am ugly lol, may not be a model or such but not ugly laugh

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:50 PM

It does not exist:(

you just havnt found it, im telling you it does exist sweetie, i have seen it biggrin

{{{{{flowers }}}}}flowerforyou :smile:

Good point.

flowerforyou flowers

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:34 PM

It does not exist:(

you just havnt found it, im telling you it does exist sweetie, i have seen it biggrin

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:16 PM

Yes of course there is true love, those who do not believe in it has not yet found it, but my grandfather and grandmother were truely in love, they were together forever, my grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and ended up not remembering anything or anybody, except one person, my grandfather had to put her in a home because she would keep getting out of the house and in the middle of the 4 lane highway in front of their home, but he would visit her everyday, when me and my dad, mom, brothers and sisters visit she didnt know who we were, but when she saw my grandfather enter the building she would stand up and shout "THATS MY HUSBAND EVERYONE" ..she said it everytime he came to visit her :) ... sadly she passed away last year, in all my years i have never seen my grandfather cry until that day

:cry: :cry: This is so touching. The same thing exactly happened to my parents, but my father died first. My mother had lost her memory, except for him! They were married for 53 years and died within 5 years of each other. Wish we could see these types of "true love" in our present day. Thanks Chris for sharing this, it was truly heartwarming. tears flowerforyou

My Pleasure, i thought that was a good enough example that there really is tru love out there, i know i believe in it, im just waiting to find my princess so i can make her my queen blushing

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:06 PM
Yes of course there is true love, those who do not believe in it has not yet found it, but my grandfather and grandmother were truely in love, they were together forever, my grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and ended up not remembering anything or anybody, except one person, my grandfather had to put her in a home because she would keep getting out of the house and in the middle of the 4 lane highway in front of their home, but he would visit her everyday, when me and my dad, mom, brothers and sisters visit she didnt know who we were, but when she saw my grandfather enter the building she would stand up and shout "THATS MY HUSBAND EVERYONE" ..she said it everytime he came to visit her :) ... sadly she passed away last year, in all my years i have never seen my grandfather cry until that day

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:55 PM
well i miss it all, even the little stupid arguements, i hate eating breakfast and dinner alone, i hate sitting there watching tv alone, i just hate being alone, i like cuddling with my lady, making her feel like a queen, spoil her, having someone to hold while we lay there asleep...and of course the sex, the love making or just flat out hardcore banging :P

chris75feb's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:32 PM
run fast