Community > Posts By > cheyneomatic

cheyneomatic's photo
Tue 12/23/14 11:16 AM
Sorry had a book written twice and list it...hate touch screen lol... Romantically signs shud be adhered to from my life exp... Both parents were Taurus and playd th part perfectly...5yrs was all she wrote...and we are elemental opposite kryptonite.... We don't like the ach other very much.... Here. Comes the fning clich�.part.... Only girl I ever truly was in love with, broke my heart to save her own skin.... Jus like me ma...and da.may 15th.... Earth sign....LMFAO...never again my friends....Virgo cancer and geminis also hav 3 strikes already...bulls are alsYs the same... Can't do. It romantically nemore

cheyneomatic's photo
Tue 12/23/14 11:10 AM
Great. Thread.. Zodiac signs are very truthful if u kno how to interpret them correctly..atypical Leo here.. Whose. Planets and moons are all out of whack BC I'm born late almost on cusp...15th...aug.. I'm very rapidly served and introverted laidbake... P.l.u.r. Hakuna matata... Put me around loyal true bffs..watch out lion comes out to play and hunt... Complete opposite

cheyneomatic's photo
Wed 03/05/14 05:56 PM
im from rockaway morris county... nice to meet you. ;)

cheyneomatic's photo
Wed 03/05/14 05:51 PM
molly is the ish bra plur

cheyneomatic's photo
Sun 12/29/13 09:16 PM
Fishing is awesome! nothing beats it! as far as age... it is all relative, and isnt anything but a number to me... im 33 and i still feel and act like im 19.. haha whatevs... ;) PLUR(peace,love,unity,respect)