babyblueplayagirl's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:02 PM
i been working on my 69 chevelle

Wed 02/13/08 05:56 PM
hey peeps.

haven't been on the site for a long while and just thought i'd drop a line saying hello to everybody. see what's been going on in here lately

Wed 11/07/07 07:08 PM
Anyone know how to deactive ur account??

Thu 10/18/07 03:50 PM
hey, i have moved on. it's them. they keep bothering the f**k out of me and keep telling them to get the f**k off, but do they listen? Hell no. It's getting rather annoying, yes.

Thu 10/18/07 03:45 PM
Some people are just hard headed and don't learn when you're done with them. These two exs have been bothering me since I broke up with them both. They just won't get a F***ing clue that I don't want **** to do with them.

The stop light trick made the first guy realize and now he doesn't bother me. Now I have to knock some sense into the second guy. Plus it's more fun to embarrass them on a larger scale, then being the adult.

I'm entitled to act my age. :tongue:

Thu 10/18/07 03:17 PM
I need a new revenge plan. I already tied one ex naked to a stop light. I need something new for my other ex. something creative, but not harmful

Thu 10/11/07 08:34 PM
it's boring bcuz it's not friday night. laugh laugh

Mon 10/08/07 05:12 PM
yeah, that's true too. oh well, not everybdy is sane these days. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Mon 10/08/07 04:57 PM
Just wanted to make sure. laugh

Barely knew him three days and he started getting bytches. I thought girls threw bf's, but i guess guys do toolaugh flowerforyou

Mon 10/08/07 04:53 PM
I was talking to this one guy on this site. He called me one night and the next night, I missed his call. After that we got into an arguement about him not trusting me and whatnot. Then he called me a player just because I have alot of guy friends on my friend's list and not dependable.

How does have a lot of friends make you undependable? Kinda confused about it.

Sat 10/06/07 12:14 PM
what no playing video games?

no PS3

no Halo 3?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thu 10/04/07 02:47 PM
wow. you people are really thinking ahead. lol. laugh

you guys will probably jinx yourselves.:tongue:

Tue 10/02/07 08:58 PM
I heard 3:10 to Yuma is suppose to be a really good movie. I should see that.

Tue 10/02/07 08:46 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Tue 10/02/07 08:34 PM
Decided that I need to start hitting the movie theaters again. lol. Last movie I seen in theaters was way back when the Two Towers was playing.laugh laugh

Anybody know of a good movie to see this weekend?

Tue 10/02/07 08:30 PM
being online helps me sit still because i supposely have A>D>D laugh laugh laugh

Mon 10/01/07 09:57 PM
Have fun. Exciting on herre.

Fri 09/28/07 10:32 AM
do like i did last weekend. get drunk and fall down the stairs leading out to the street and land on top of the bouncer. lol. so funny.

Fri 09/28/07 09:21 AM
when you're my age, you live it up now and pay for it later in life.laugh

Fri 09/28/07 08:52 AM
With my luck, I'll probably end up in the drunk tank. LOLlaugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10