Community > Posts By > IslandThickness

IslandThickness's photo
Fri 02/12/16 01:50 PM
Anyone interested in BBW Female No Kids, Lives in Bahamas, but travels often? How serious are you ppl. Love has no boundaries and reasonable distance shouldn't matter. Who wants real love and a happy ever after?

IslandThickness's photo
Fri 02/12/16 01:23 PM
You only get out of it what you put into it. You are right about the scammers because even some men I've found on these sites are doing that bs. But all aren't the same and Bahamians don't need Visas to travel to the U.S And most of us travel to the U.S frequently I can speak for myself for certain, sometimes work related, sometimes for fun and relaxation. But Why turn down or simply just shut out an opportunity of what could be a honest, sincere meaningful life of happiness because of a few bad breaks? All persons are not the same and this Bahamian here is no comparison to the others. Life is good here for me, just looking for a partner to experience and enjoy what life has to offer. And be able to love someone and get the same in return not looking to move to the USA for a "better way of life"lol It's still better in the Bahamas! :)

IslandThickness's photo
Fri 02/12/16 11:32 AM
It seems like a lot of persons are just looking for ppl to chat with and not physically date or start a committed relationship. Also why is it that persons have a problem with long distance relationships? Yes It takes more work but it isn't impossible! People say they want change from the "norm" but aren't as open minded as they think they are.