Community > Posts By > Leolion86

Leolion86's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:10 AM

If I loved him and wanted more than he was willing to give I couldn't NOW be in the friend zone... Why prolong the heartache??

Time and distancing from him will help. Good luck flowerforyou

I guess because I feel like I have noone else to go to. one major thing that I did forget to say is... I started dating him 2 weeks after my husband and I split up. When I was with my husband (5 years) I leveled off all of my friends. When we broke up, there was Jason, He was there for me is every possible way. I learned to open up to him. I started exploring new things in life with him. I guess I want atleast a friendship with him because he became such a crucial part of my life. I am not sure I can bare to have everything taken from beneath me at once. Its too much for me to take.

Leolion86's photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:42 AM
Okay so here is my dilemma. I had been dating this guy for just about 6 months. Madly in love with him almost from the beginning. We mesh great. At one point he loved me the way I do him, but he said that it became just about normal chit chat and sex, no more emotion. We both are nurses but work opposite shifts... timing was always conflicting. He became my best friend. Well he told me the other day that while he still loves me he is only in love with me a bit. He does not believe that we can get it back. I have been devastated. We have talked since, but I really have lost my best friend, my lover, my companion. I know it is useless to try for him back, but I must confess I do in every way possible. I know once he makes up a decision to break up with a girl that is it.. he will be friends, but never again lovers. I need him as a friend... but I am not sure if it would be healthy for me. I do have a notion in my head. I can't deny it. Advice is badly needed... any ideas???

thanks
Nicole

Leolion86's photo
Mon 11/03/08 09:49 AM
thanks for the tip. I totally agree. No man will meet my kids unless it gets serious. I don't want them seeing men going in and outta momma's life. That is just not cool.

Leolion86's photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:45 PM
I am a 22yo swf living clearwater florida. I am a mom of 2. (4,2) I am trying to get back into the swing of things, but I feel so out of date. any ideas? I don't even know where to begin. I am an LPN going to school for my RN. Anyways any ideas would be great.