Community > Posts By > linkinparkguy

linkinparkguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:37 PM

forums forums forums..... and oh yeah hit those forums lol

Ok thanks. Yea I'll do that.

linkinparkguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:11 PM

The truth of the matter is this. Some are interested, some are not. You just have to learn what to say and how to say it properly. I've only been on the sight a few days and I've already had an inbox full of messages saying 'what's up?' and nothing more. That doesn't make me want to reply. If you really want women to reply to you, say something worth replying to. And some of them still won't respond. Also, do some profile work if you must. Be meaningful and deep. I really dislike shallow men and nice guys aren't always enough. You have to be interesting and be someone a girl would want to talk to.

You have to remember, most girls are looking to start a friendship first and build their way up to a relationship. If you're just looking for a good time, perhaps you should hit the bars instead.

Be approachable, be meaningful and make as much of a good first impression as you can. I hate to say it, but girls are dreadfully shallow. If we don't like your profile from the start, chances are you aren't going to get a reply.

Hope that helped.

I'm not just looking for a good time lol. I understand the fact girls want to start a friendship first. Thats why when i send them an email, i ask them if they would like to chat with me. And thanks, that did help.

linkinparkguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice. :smile:

linkinparkguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:15 AM
I do not understand the women on these dating sites. I email them whn i am interested in them and then get no response back. Am i like ugly or unattractive or something? All i want is a girlfriend and its so ridiculous that the women on ANY dating site completely ignores me. Im usually a nice sweet guy and will treat any girl with the highest respect. I just don't understand what i am doing wrong.

linkinparkguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:05 PM
Hey I live in frederick county, just looking for someone who lives nearby who would like to go out sometime.

linkinparkguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:03 PM
wow nicely written.:thumbsup: brings me back to my teenage years.

linkinparkguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:53 PM
Rolling, laughing on the floor
seeing things that we're not meant to see
doing things I'll prolly never be
rolling, laughing on the floor
enjoying life and all that it can be
joining hands with friends like you and me
rolling, laughing on the floor
thinking thoughts that do not dwell on me
giving up my life for you and me
while im rolling, laughing on the floor

linkinparkguy's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:22 PM
Hey im new here, figured I'd take a look around. Just trying to find someone who can make my world, just like anyone else lol.