Community > Posts By > klmodder

klmodder's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:49 AM
Sega Channel was the first thing that dragged me into gaming, hours straight of:
Blood Shot (only released in UK and through sega channel)
General Chaos
Lemmings
California Games (nothing beat virtual hacky sack)

I stopped going outside when N64 came out with Golden Eye though drool

klmodder's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:14 PM
Wake up screaming, I'm awake and dreaming,
And i won't stop breathing until my heart stops beating.
This isn't me, i used to say.
All the love was so gone, It feels good to be alive,
I've been dead for so long.

klmodder's photo
Tue 11/18/08 09:00 PM

Just had a gal from England tell me she hopes my family dies a slow painfull death because I hunt....WTF..?

I never understood why someone who's against killing animals would be for killing people especially in an inhumane way

klmodder's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:18 AM
I don't think i ever played skullmonkeys that's the side scroller right? I might have to dig it up from the garage and give it a whirl

klmodder's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:31 PM
Edited by klmodder on Wed 11/12/08 08:32 PM
I can't say something like this has happened to me, but i have seen a lot of freaky things happen to computers. The weirdest 2 i can think of was one person when trying to stand up had their cd rom drive open and they put their hand directly on it and -snap- 1 + hand = two non-working parts. Another was a customer (when i used to work in a tech shop) came in and checked his computer in, we ran a virus scan and came up with over 1000 results (not exaggerating, but i was surprised it actually turned on) then he blamed us for putting them on there.

Oh also L4D is friggen sweet i think i've played the demo for a total of almost 20 hours now. If you host a server you can run console commands to be a zombie too :)

klmodder's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:35 PM
zomg i love willie trombone, haven't played that game in a few years.