Community > Posts By > MochaMix

MochaMix's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:42 AM
If it is open I do.

MochaMix's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:18 AM
So true, saying someone else is holding you back is admitting to your own laziness and ignorance. It is time for America to come together for the country and stop making excuses. I definitely believe the best politician won.

MochaMix's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:12 AM

Obama has been selected as the next President of the United States by the majority of the American people. It's time for all of us, Democrats and Republicans alike, to embrace him as our next commander-in-chief, to do what we can to help him make the US a better country. For people who have a problem with this concept, listen to McCain's concession speach. He at least had the wisdom and grace to voice this necessity.

This is probably one of the most intelligent and one of the best statements I have heard thus far. So refreshing to see someone speak with intelligence flowers

MochaMix's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:52 AM

hahaha

Any old folks here who play WoW?

I play WoW

MochaMix's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:48 AM
Thanks for the Welcomes :)

MochaMix's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:58 AM
I didn't see much activity from "the girls" on these boards. I would like to hear from some of you ladies flowerforyou .
Please tell us something about yourself.

What I want to know:

Age and Location
Tell us something unique about yourself...

Something about me:

I am 30 y/o in the Carrollton/Lewisville area. I have two cats and two dogs. Check out my profile if you are interested in knowing more

MochaMix's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:52 AM

Hi i'm new to this site and i have yet to talk to a nice lady and is driving me crazy.The people that are emailing me are people i have no interest in and guys even though i said i'm looking for girls. if you are out there pls rescue me from this madness!

You are a bit far away. I am finding the mutual match thingie works well for you as long as you rate honestly.

So far I have had nothing but women contact me. flowerforyou Good Luck

MochaMix's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:34 AM

Sorry but true !
Older women want to be wined and dined to death, a relationship and maybe a kidney before sex...younger women just want the excitement and the fun....and maybe a slice of pizza !

Older women just know what they like. They also know what the men like too, so maybe a bit of wine in a nice restaurant is worth what may be in store.

MochaMix's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:30 AM

I don't think having specific preferences is "abnormal" and heaven knows if we haven't learned what works/doesn't work for us from previous relationship, we are just gonna repeat past miseries! None of that makes anyone good/bad/abnormal/etc (although the arsonist and the turtle on LSD go straight to the bottom of my list LOL!)

We are still all wonderful even if not wonderful "for each other."

I have to agree with with galendgirl, I have been married and am now divorced. I now know exactly what I like and do not like. If I did not have specific preferences, I may be destined to follow the same path.

MochaMix's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:23 AM

why is it that I am almost 35 , divorced , and feel like I will never meet somone special again

I am 30 and I feel that way. My problem is that all the people who approach me are 22 - 24 and I tell them I am 30 and they are like "cool, that's not old." I usually never hear from them again.

It's rough because they approach me and I do not approach them. I tell them my age up front too. The people in my age group do not approach me because I look so young. When I approach them they are very stand-offish because they think I lie about my age.

It just really sux, dating and being divorced. I was married for 8/almost 9 years.