Community > Posts By > SteveH

SteveH's photo
Sat 07/15/23 01:38 PM
are there any women in the London SE18 area looking to have a good time fancy meeting up? no scammers or spammers please, I'm looking for real genuine women who would like to meet in person

SteveH's photo
Sat 07/15/23 01:33 PM
ok thanks for the link, I'll have a look. I was aware it's a UK forum hence why I put my question in here as I'm in London

SteveH's photo
Sat 07/15/23 01:31 PM
It has to do with your not meeting anyone genuine.

I have not met anyone genuine yet, so far it's only been scammers etc. I've certainly not met anyone face to face yet.

look mate do you have an issue or something? I'm purely asking for a bit of advice, if you have read my profile at all then you will know that there are some difficulties. you seem to be trying to act with sarcasm etc, really not necessary is it?

SteveH's photo
Sat 07/15/23 01:28 PM
Why are you requesting only Ladies to rate your Profile ? What about Men's ? And I see no ladies rating your Profile . Sheer Bad Luck !!

because it's women I'm wanting to meet

SteveH's photo
Sat 07/15/23 04:45 AM
Hi are there any genuine ladies in the Woolwich/Plumstead area of London looking to meet up. not looking for scammers asking for security cards, game cards or money etc. also I have no interest in crypto.

genuine only please

many thanks

SteveH's photo
Sat 07/15/23 12:25 AM
I've only just come across these forums I usually go through the encounters page. also what has that got to do with asking about my actual profile

SteveH's photo
Fri 07/14/23 08:15 PM
other than scammers and fake profiles I'm not getting anywhere in meeting someone genuine. please help. many thanks