Community > Posts By > Th3Friend

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 01:17 PM
Huggies.. all day
Ever had erectile dysfunction

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 01:14 PM

Women dont like to hear a sexy man voice? I'm just asking?

That's irrelevant. You're "sexy man voice" is someone else's "chalkboard scratching".

if nails on a chalkboard are what you hear... then that is not a "sexy man voice" now is it? There are forward people all over, you shouldnt be offended someone wants to talk to you. Even if its within the first day of chatting.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:07 PM
Women dont like to hear a sexy man voice? I'm just asking?

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 11:59 AM
no
Ever want to tell your boss what you really think?

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 11:52 AM
A pot card?

I heard people were making up sicknesses to get medical mary jane.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 11:50 AM

Yep, a rose on Valentine's Day.

Ever went streaking?

no
Ever told someone you loved them when you didnt

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 01:02 PM

What I read was that he had been apart from his wife for 5 years...that could mean they were still trying for some part of that. I don't know, but without more facts it seems a silly game to condemn a man who can't even speak for himself.

Any man who is protecting 20 something year old men from a woman, he is dating, has massive skeletons to hide. Maybe he isnt with his wife... but whats up with telling you he is protecting his kids? Maybe that has been his line for 20 years and needs a new one to keep his mistresses at bay.

Maybe he isnt that in to you... and doesnt want you to know where he lives.

Maybe he lives with HIS mom and is embarrassed.

There are many variables we dont know... but be careful nonetheless!

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:55 PM
I dont think I could be the one to tell the bad news to a friend. I would fear the consequences.

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:47 PM
How does a divorce take 5 years with no custody battle? Love has blinded you!!

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:41 PM

When ya figure out how it works, let me know..I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.

Wrong is the new right...

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:40 PM

Lost 140 lb. Went shopping for new wardrobe. Competed in 10k. Took up yoga to improve flexibility and stamina.

Partied hardy with gfs and dated several guys.

5 years later I'm still enjoying the freedom.

I'm the best I've ever been. The ex still trips on his tongue when he sees me.

He's older, greyer, heavier, and arthritic.

That's the best revenge- living a great life!:thumbsup:

I agree... the best revenge is NEVER looking back. Cheaters mostly cheat because they think they can get away with it. Dont give them a second chance to hurt you. The best advice anyone can give you is to get rid of the baggage... dont take it to the next relationship.

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 11:58 AM

You wanna meet someone?
Move away from Ohio!

I would think men in Ohio are better, except for the winter shrinkage and all.

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 01/08/10 11:56 AM
slaphead

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/31/09 09:03 AM
Edited by Th3Friend on Thu 12/31/09 09:04 AM
Good luck with that! Kinda hard to be friends only with someone you are attracted to

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/31/09 08:52 AM
I dont understand why I dont trust people.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:20 PM
I figured out that I am not... "that guy" today. If I ever think about letting anyone in my world again. Someone slap me!

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:53 PM

You know, guys with cats are more passionate, more nurturing, more affectionate and less aggressive than guys with dogs. Look it up, the myth is true.

I am allergic to cats... am I destined to be aggressive and non passionate?

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:13 AM

You cant blame a dog for protecting his family. Its just the jaw strength of "pits" that give them this vicious title. I think the attacks of small dogs is much greater, but they dont do any real damage.

The bad thing is... the leaders of the ban, have never owned a pit before. Its almost like racism. Get to know "someone" before you make a blanket ban of anyone or anything. Dogs are like kids.. they are what they learn to be. Teach them violence and they will be violent. Love them and they hopefully will love you back.

I see where you are trying to go with your post but, the main difference between your argument of racism is that these dogs (Pitbulls) are agressive by nature. Yes, some owners have a certain element to teaching them to become nasty but, after it is all said and done it's the dogs nature to attack. The dog should be banned they serve no purpose at all except for fighting...

All dogs as most living things have that survival instinct. I had a pitbull and he was very docile. Now if he felt I was threatened he'd scare the pants off ya, but never bit anyone.

UGH...you again ;)
Yes, and I also know a few but "overall" they are agressive by nature and serve no purpose. Put them down and/or ban them from the states

companionship is not a purpose??? For that matter most people dont serve a purpose. You have never done anything for me... should you be banned from the states? I am sure many people have been saved from fires, robberies, or even abductions by their pets. Fear can not be a driving factor in this decision. I suggest you get a pit and raise it from a puppy... I am sure you will see things differently. Best dog breed .. BY FAR!!

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:11 AM
You cant blame a dog for protecting his family. Its just the jaw strength of "pits" that give them this vicious title. I think the attacks of small dogs is much greater, but they dont do any real damage.

The bad thing is... the leaders of the ban, have never owned a pit before. Its almost like racism. Get to know "someone" before you make a blanket ban of anyone or anything. Dogs are like kids.. they are what they learn to be. Teach them violence and they will be violent. Love them and they hopefully will love you back.

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:46 PM
I am sorry... Men who like to be approached by women are looking for an easy "conquest".

I am a hunter... not a scavenger.