Community > Posts By > MarkTK

MarkTK's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:12 AM
I saw Plant and Krauss play at Bonnaroo this summer, and he seemed quite content! I really do not see him joining back with the Mighty Zep before the time he stated. I have heard that the band has been saying they will go on without him hoping to press him into coming back!

MarkTK's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:05 AM
I would hand them job applications! I have seen my buddy's dad offer jobs to the BUMS/SCAMMERS and they don't want a real job... Unless I saw a dude or a chic getting thrown out of his or her home and his or her cash taken from him or her, I would not give the money I work for!!! And I did vote Obama, but with that everyone has to do equal amount of work! Pretty sure guy chillin', sitting up against a wall would not fly as an appropriate occupation!

MarkTK's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:40 PM
Have you seen the Movie or listened to the soundtrack for "Into the Wild"? He does the vocals for that movie and it's amazing!!! I have seen them perform a couple times in the last couple years... simply amazing!!!

MarkTK's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:51 AM
Anyone else on here a Pearl Jam junkie?

Some other bands I am borderline obsessed:
The Low Life, Blind Melon, STP, Alice In Chains, RHCP, Incubus, Zepplin, and my latest finding is Spearhead!