Community > Posts By > krishak59

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:45 PM
single..nd ready to mingle ;-)

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:41 PM
but i do beilive in doing good. nt because i am afraid god is watching me bt because it satisfies me. one cant live with burden of hurting others. so my suggestn is beilive in karma or not bt do good so as to find mental peace.

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:36 PM
being a hindu i have got lessons about karma since childhood.. bt as far as i know karma was introduced in indian culture a long time ago to keep the system running.. by fear of bad karma people ceased to do bad stuffs. it was a means to control the people by fear nt by power. like in 6th or 7th century rome ruled just by faith. many countries army was available to rome as it controled the people by beliefs..

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:27 PM
i prefer weeds.. have a pot nd then meditate :D
u can actualy see through ur third eye then..

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:21 PM
i think its wheel.. nd pulleys. no machine could be developed without them. ;)

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/23/13 12:40 PM
well..i think anythng except black magic is not a threat to humanity. and may be pyschics are realy there. after all our brains are the most complicated piece of puzzle

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/23/13 10:35 AM
@mightymoe.. thanx.. actualy i searched for that. i know what are the benefits of opening of third eyes in medical terms as i come from india where these stuffs are in culture itself. but i cant relate it with being psychic..its simply hard to digest :/

krishak59's photo
Wed 10/23/13 10:28 AM
@ruth34611 yeah..i would realy like some titles of books or links to some good reference. does it has to do something with the activating of third eye.?

krishak59's photo
Fri 10/18/13 03:59 PM
if u r attracted to and holds nice opinion about any partcular stuff or person then its liking.. and when u start caring for it and it starts to hold meaning in your life then its loving.

krishak59's photo
Fri 10/18/13 03:46 PM
i sometimes feel that all these technologies nd modern ways have done more harm than good.. now we have laptops celphones as our best friends. we can travel distances in hours. we dont have to put physical effort for each smal tasks to be done. we have great communication means but the thing is where is the peace of mind.? this one thing makes me imagine of the earlier ages nd all..look at the increasng suicide rates, imbalance in nature, nervous breakdowns... y we all have to move so fast in order to survive. isnt modern systems has made us their slaves??

krishak59's photo
Fri 10/18/13 03:31 PM
as few of u r suggesting that we all have potentials for psychic abilities then y dont we have psychics around us..i mean i havnt met one til date. nd i would love to discover the abilities in me if i hv some as mam here said she can deduce future from dreams.. is it truly possible??

krishak59's photo
Fri 10/18/13 03:16 PM
Thats wot m thnkng! :p