Community > Posts By > Mark

Mark's photo
Thu 11/10/22 05:48 PM
I've been struggling with online dating for a few months now. I don't think the best parts of me really shine in an online format. I make great impressions in person, but between work, flights, and my wilderness adventures it's hard to meet new people. That and I don't do much partying, so my opportunities are limited. This site is more welcoming than others, and it has more of a community vibe which I like, but by and large, it's a similar experience to elsewhere. I get TONS of likes and whatnot from people who aren't who they claim to be, or are clearly looking for an only fans simp lol. I wish you luck though. At the very least there's forums here for you to explore and regulars to get to know.

Good Luck Susan!

Mark's photo
Wed 11/09/22 04:44 PM
Edited by Mark on Wed 11/09/22 04:45 PM
@PoetryWriter Lol, living up to your name good sir!

Mark's photo
Fri 11/04/22 03:49 PM
Edited by Mark on Fri 11/04/22 03:50 PM
@Dramatic Muffin Thanks! To be fair, some where taken by me. They're actually stills of videos I made documenting my time out in the wilderness. The others were taken by Jazmine. I'm her legal guardian (long story), and she helped me out with the pics :D It was the intent though so good on ya for picking up on that!

Mark's photo
Fri 11/04/22 03:46 PM
I suspect the photo verification process got ya... It had me upload a picture for some entity to review.

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 08:00 PM
If you could pass a medical, there's no reason you couldn't pick it back up! For what it's worth, if you just find a private CFI and rent a plane, you can go up for an hour for around $170 or so. I pay like $220 or $250 for two hour lessons. Just flying an old Cessna 172 from the 70's. I bet you regret it thought... there's nothing like getting up there and flying around.

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 05:23 PM
So there's this murder mystery dinner in madison this weekend. It's a show put on by this company calling themselves 'The Dinner Detectives'. It's like a live action clue thing. Props, drama, food and drinks. That sorta thing. I had a date lined up for this, but she turned out a little... less than compatible with me. If you're a woman, you're around my age (36), and you want to get out this weekend (Nov 5th, 6-9pm), maybe we could go? Doesn't have to be a date, I just really want to see this show and I don't want to go alone. It's all paid for, you just gotta show up. If you're interested, let me know.

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 05:18 PM
Heh, if I didn't put my own twist on it, I'd be letting myself down!

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 05:04 PM
"So in that sense I'd prefer something like, "If you find me before I find you, by all means send me a message!""

oooh that's good SC! I'll think of a way to make that my own and update the profile. thanks for the help!

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 04:10 PM
I agree with some of that, Bart, but I gotta say... I'm so tired of all of the hate. It's not like republicans don't lie dude. They do, just as often. The tactics are different, and I think the democrats are a bigger threat to our nation than the republicans.... but you never catch me saying I like either side lol. Regardless, here's hoping you get what you're after out of the midterms man!

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 04:02 PM
Anyone out there a pilot? I fly out of Morey in Middleton. If you're in the area and want to hang out, that'd be cool. Wouldn't mind a new friend or two and seeing as how I'm pretty novice, I'd like to learn from more experienced pilots.

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 03:43 PM
Uh what?

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 03:16 PM
I like that laugh

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 03:04 PM
I just discovered Neroche. I love this music! It's great when you're working or focusing. I especially like how a number of their songs incorporate poetry like Sylvia Plath and others in a way that just fits the tone and theme of the music. Outside of that, spotify has been getting me garbage lately XD

Mark's photo
Thu 11/03/22 02:44 PM
Edited by Mark on Thu 11/03/22 02:49 PM
Hey community! Just made a profile today. Online dating is sorta... not really my style, so I'm looking for advice on how to make a good first impression with this medium. Any advice anyone can offer me would be appreciated!