Community > Posts By > wonderer17

wonderer17's photo
Tue 10/29/13 01:22 PM

the river does not argue when a tree blocks its path, it just finds another way around or over.

Wow!
I love that idea/theory.
Thank you Wonderer17. flowerforyou

You are most welcome. :) blushing

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 11:49 PM
tie him up and have dogs attack him with kisses. :)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 11:37 PM

No problem

how are you tonight? :)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 11:33 PM
so, posts and replies to other posts however many I have posted thus far.....I have gotten nothing. Not flooded with emails mg1959.
perhaps I am giving up too soon, but it is very bewildering... it is by no means and end all drama queen.. but it is not getting my hopes up...
perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 11:26 PM
Hello. Its not quite midnight, but I am always up for chatting...that is...if anyone wants to.... as of late... in forumland no one has cared to.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 11:03 PM
Edited by wonderer17 on Mon 10/28/13 11:12 PM
hmm..not sure... I havent scrolled through all of the replies... but first one I saw was Ash at the beginning so... him. I am sure there are plenty of folk who do need a kiss.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:57 PM
hot

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:51 PM
Hi Ron, nice to meet you. Do you have a picture?

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:41 PM
Hello All.
I have been off and on this site for some time now and have been more recently coming to the forums after some wonderful suggestions by other members. And I want to use the forums to get to know people better and for them to see who I am. I welcome all to write and chatter. The more the merrier.
I wanted to see if there was interest in a Washington State Mingle for Singles gathering of some sort. It could be fun and with that new friends could be made.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:22 PM
Edited by wonderer17 on Mon 10/28/13 10:29 PM

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:18 PM
Princess :) thank you
kindness and a good heart is whats truly hot. :)flowerforyou flowerforyou

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:16 PM
chris75feb HOT :)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:09 PM
:)
hot

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:03 PM
there are lots of WA women ;)

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 10:01 PM
Active: Gig Harbor WA. here
...feel like I am playing love connection..only... I am sadly the only player..

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 09:51 PM
I can agree with that, and that is honestly how I am.. but realize that honesty isnt always the winner when it comes to online sites. ;)
Id rather someone be honest and possibly hurt me then live a lie.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 09:23 PM
Edited by wonderer17 on Mon 10/28/13 09:29 PM
being the nice guy isnt a bad thing :)
just relax, the river does not argue when a tree blocks its path, it just finds another way around or over.

if you sacrifice your self worth and happiness to the happiness of another it dampens you and makes you feel used...no? Be nice, be yourself but dont sacrifice your happiness. Find those who make you happy and aren't demanding of your kindness...
Do not fret. Being nice is a rare and treasured thing that some women/girls do not have the privilege of receiving.
Dont try to impress anyone... confidence and gumption. Lots of both goes a long ways.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:58 PM
Hello, hello. I you will see from my writings that I do many things, one being, going off on silly tangents and also being witty eccentric and writing poems and "what happens next" stories. I hope that throughout my writing that I entice you dear readers to expand your lust for words and inquisitive minds to ask questions and seek answers.
weaving wondrous words wisely and with wisdom.
* and I ask only that when continuing the story to leave an open ending so that the next reader/writer has a chance to use their imagination to further the tale.

There once was a traveler who knew so much but spoke so little. The elder of his village had a vast knowledge and could not put the words together to teach the rest of the village....

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:40 PM

He slipped over on some ice, and fell onto his behind. It served him right for being a show off.

:) try to have it open ended so the next writer has somewhere to go with it. Either way I am sure they might.

wonderer17's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:18 PM
ok, so what I want to do is to spark and entice everyone to do a what happened next story or poem, or one in the same... it can go ANYWHERE!!!! This is totally fun and always has laughter in it.
__

Once upon a time in a far village to the east there lived a young lad who was the village blacksmith. One day while fashioning a blade he....
(continue with story, cant wait for the results!)