Community > Posts By > Xtreme2damax

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 04:11 PM
Yeah there are some people on services who aren't exactly appealing, that is if all you are relying on is physical appearance as a deciding factor for a relationship.

Yeah you can find a five star man, bodybuilder type, excellent shape, but the question is will you be happy with just looks and no substance? I'm not saying that is all you are relying on, but putting physical appearance aside could greatly expand the search for that someone who you'll be happy with.

A relationship should depend on common interests, compatibility with a potential soul mate, likes, dislikes, and personality. Physical appearance preferences should always be a last thought for a potential relationship and possibly not even then.

You'll find that if physical appearance is a deciding factor when dating someone, that you may eventually not like that person, not share anything in common, frequently argue and eventually breaking up later on down the road.

So while there may be "chubby" unfit people or nerds on here, those very same people can be some of the most kindest, caring, considerate, and polite people you may get to know and provide a long fulfilling relationship.

I apologize if this may sound a bit rude. If I had a choice between:

A. A dumb broad who is a five star supermodel, that doesn't possess basic knowledge on everyday things or is completely oblivious who I would likely share nothing in common with.

or

B. An educated college bound gal who is quite intelligent and coherent as well as fluent in conversing with others who may have some extra baggage or be a nerd who I would most likely share a lot in common with and be happy seeing.

My choice would be choice "B".

Sometimes you'll find the most compatible or best matches, don't exactly meet your standards or expectations for appearance/physical appearance.