Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 10/24/22 01:19 PM
You can be a believer and still be a very bad person. The previous poster is correct...learn what the Bible teaches. The Word is final, your own opinion of if you are good or bad is not necessarily God's opinion.

A true believer can't b a bad person at all ....he can claim he is good person but Allah knows better .....The Quran who fulfill prophecies of Jesus Christ PBUH told how to live ur life ....before dying read once Quran in ur life and life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH

no photo
Mon 10/24/22 01:11 PM
God said in the Quran;
“Your Lord has ordered you to worship none except Him, and to be good to your parents. If either or both of them attain old age with you, do not say: "Fie on you", nor rebuke them, but speak to them with words of respect.”
“We have charged the human to be kind to his parents. With much pain his mother bore him, and with much pain she gave birth to him; his bearing and weaning are thirty months. When he grows to manhood and attains his fortieth year, he says: 'Make me so disposed My Lord, so that I give thanks for the favors with which You have blessed me, my father and mother, and that I will do good deeds that will please You. And, make me righteous and also my descendants. To You I repent, and I am among those who surrender.”

Good brother u quotes verses of Quran ...u r a Muslim brother ???

no photo
Mon 10/24/22 01:09 PM
Do Bibles say that? Where?

hi Brother no where mentioned at any place that all Prophets should be Israelites....this is personal thinking of anybody ....Jesus PBUH Moses PBUH Ibrahim PBUH and Mohammed PBUH all worshiped one God ....the roots goes to Ibrahim monethism and that's the only truth ...Jesus never claimed Christianity and Moses never claimed Judaism .....they in their lives worshiped one God ....