Community > Posts By > JadeViolet

JadeViolet's photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:06 AM
Crystal thank u for sticking up for me u think I'd get a break after I told everyone that I'd misunderstood the topic. I think its because all the other post were people judging for the pics and not the profile so I assumed it was for pics. But after correcting myself and completing my profile they ur still taking jabs. But its okay I'm not insecure and I'm not concieted either. And I've dealt with jealous woman my entire life. My best friend of 5 yes told me she no longer wanted to go out with me because she was sick of my getting all the numbers. I told her its because I'm confident in myself as a person and that's y I get hit on more. She's just as pretty as me but I do get hit on more and its because I have the confidence to walk up to a guy and start a convo.

JadeViolet's photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:25 PM
I feel stupid because I thoutht this was one of those rate what u look like n a scale of 1 to 10. After reading one of the post I soon realized it meant the entire profile I didn't see the other portion as I just joined so I will fill it outasap. As far as the comments regarding me being insecure well i didn't want to come off that wat but after being verbally abused and constantly put down the few months before I broke up w my ex I guess its just nice to be told nice things. And as far as the smartass that made that comment about the beach the point I was trying to make was if people can go to the beach and see girls in their bikinis why is it such a problem to see a girl in their bikini in a pic online. JM not nude I'm not showing huge amounts of t and a. And I agree personality matters but u have to be attracted physically for there to be any real chemistry let's get real people.

JadeViolet's photo
Sat 11/02/13 12:09 PM
I thought the point of this chat room was rate my picture no rate I'm personality and then reason my profile isn't finished is because I just actually came on here for the first time since I made my profile so no I am not hoping to pick up guys w just my looks. I was w my high school sweetheart for 5 yes and my ex boyfriend after that almost 7 years. I broke up w him last February and haven't dated its all so new to me I was never single so o figured I'd go into this forum to see what people has to say any suggestions to look hotter I have confidence I just want to see howw the single crowd thinks of me I've never been called average I'll admit love always been told by my friends family girlfriends and guys hitting on me always told I'm beautiful or gorgeous. So I'm kinda surprised to be called average I'm going to add more pics I think the ones a chose weren't the photo genic

JadeViolet's photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:28 AM
I'd like to hear some replies to Pacific stars comment. Am I average for 26. Or am I sexy beautiful?

JadeViolet's photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:25 AM
What do u mean by the clothing? Im a size one how van anything I wear be unflattering? Its a bikini u don't go to the beach tube never seen a woman in a bikini is it really that bad

JadeViolet's photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:09 AM
Edited by JadeViolet on Fri 11/01/13 11:20 AM
Im an outdoorsy nature kinda girl. I've been horseback riding since nine. I've had two long term relationships and I'm single for the first time in love ten years. I'm 26 and im starting to feel old . I was called mam the other day. Im still a miss and that made me feel older I hope I'm not losing my sex appeal check out the pics