Community > Posts By > GenuineRose

GenuineRose's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:46 AM

Very nice profile. Maybe too nice :wink: laugh

Just curious...it's just me. What is "too nice" LOL

Mostly it was a reference back to your profile where you said that sometimes you were 'too nice'! Oddly it's a death knell to be labeled a 'nice guy'. Not sure what it means to be labeled a 'nice girl'.

Oh, guess I am just a basic push over...lol People have told me that I need to be more of a b*tch sometimes....LOL

GenuineRose's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:37 AM

Very nice profile. Maybe too nice :wink: laugh

Just curious...it's just me. What is "too nice" LOL

GenuineRose's photo
Sat 10/25/08 08:33 AM
Well I think you are yummy...wish i were younger...because you are hot and you have to know it...LOL

flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou :tongue:

GenuineRose's photo
Sat 10/25/08 08:31 AM

:banana: Ding a ding-dang my dang-a-long ling-long:banana:

Ok, don't know if that is good or bad LOL

GenuineRose's photo
Sat 10/25/08 12:05 AM

4, initially, then i peeked into your site, i sense sincerity..and you have a pic of your little boy..so 7..

roco

Thank you roco for the honest answer :)

GenuineRose's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:13 PM

Great profile, attractive lady, don't rush it.
Take your time & let someone earn your affection.
Taking time shows selfcontrol & set standards.
Welcome to the family.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank youhappy

GenuineRose's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:58 AM

Try being a little patient.. Maybe your personality is a little overwelming. Quit trying so hard and just flow with it. Eventualy you'll find that person you are looking for.

You are probably right. I am a patient person but once I start a relationship, I tend to dive in. Okay, so I'll take time to smell the roses :) I guess....LOL

GenuineRose's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:44 AM
Ok, so if that is the case? WHY can't I seem to find a decent, great guy? Everyone tells me I should have no problem. Must be looking in "all the wrong places."

GenuineRose's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:21 PM

Ok, I am new to all this. So what are all the quotes for? Just a bit confused and trying to figure it all out.
if you click quote when you respond it just quotes the person you are responding to you will see it in the bottem right hand of this box edit/quote/reply/ if you just hit reply it will not quote and hey call me sometime if Ican be of any more help :wink:

Ok, I got it but not sure why it is used. LOL

GenuineRose's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:01 PM
Ok, I am new to all this. So what are all the quotes for? Just a bit confused and trying to figure it all out.

GenuineRose's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:09 PM
Lighten up? :(

GenuineRose's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:04 PM
Just let me know how I rate...men only please :)