Community > Posts By > Ward

Ward's photo
Mon 02/06/23 03:32 PM
'ast tha checked Ilkley Moor, pet?

Ward's photo
Sat 02/04/23 04:35 AM
Kerala is a state on the south-western coast of India. It is a very popular tourist destination with many sandy beaches and resorts. I looked it up in wikipedia and now I'm tempted to go there.

Ward's photo
Tue 01/31/23 07:05 PM
Groundhogs

Ward's photo
Mon 01/30/23 01:30 PM
I'll interview some numbers to find a favourite:
"Ok numbers, form an orderly queue... oh they have."

Ward's photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:50 AM

I hope to find something meaningful

but all I got was this lousy t-shirt?

Ward's photo
Tue 01/24/23 03:33 PM
Well said Sabre. Here's my take on the matter:

Agnostics are undecided on whether there is a god or not. Atheists don't believe there is a god, because the evidence (or lack of) indicates otherwise. If contrary evidence appears Atheists may change their minds. We can't deny the possibility that there's a god, but we can indicate that it's extremely unlikely, and indeed the notion of an invisible guy in the sky who apparently did magic but is now undetectable is ridiculous. I am an Atheist and though I don't hate religion, I hate the damage it does, particularly to young children's ability to think, but also in torture, wars and stealing from the poor. The morals of atheists are active choices that they try to live up to every day, and not shut away in old books. There has never been nothing, and we're learning about the universe.

Ward's photo
Thu 01/19/23 08:19 AM
Chicago Tribune May 12, 1993 at 12:00 am "A small propeller-driven plane and a private jet carrying evangelist Billy Graham passed dangerously close to one another..."

Did Mother Teresa enjoy a life of riches and luxury? - Quora
https://www.quora.com 6 Nov 2019 — "She dedicated her life to living in poverty but traveled the world in a private jet given to her by a corrupt politician, a jet she refused to return..."

Ward's photo
Thu 01/12/23 03:28 PM

I've noticed that I am no longer getting daily coins for sending emails or nudges.

Did I happen to miss the notice of change?

Perhaps you didn't notice the notice of the change to no change.

Ward's photo
Thu 01/12/23 02:38 PM
"the greatest invasion ever committed against this country" started in 1620

Ward's photo
Mon 01/09/23 02:00 PM
A man sent to Hell is offered a choice of three rooms. In the first room everyone is standing on their heads, so the man moves on. In the second room everyone is standing waist deep in excrement, so the man moves on. In the third room everyone is standing waist deep in excrement, but they are all drinking cups of tea, so the man chooses that room. The door shuts behind him, and a demon says, "All right, tea break's over. Back on your heads!"

Ward's photo
Mon 01/09/23 01:54 PM

He is now.

That made me laugh.

Ward's photo
Sun 01/08/23 04:48 AM
A relay team on its way to the Olympics.

Ward's photo
Tue 01/03/23 07:34 PM
He released an EP of four songs recently titled The Roadside. It's good, and I particularly like the track, Bitter Taste. It's on YouTube.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next