no photo
Fri 10/28/22 02:11 PM
It improved a lot.
I'd give 3 out of 10

Lol Damm man only 3 out of 10. Smh

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 12:30 PM
Awesome! It does read much better than before. :sunflower:

Ok, thanks for the information that you told me!

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 12:26 PM
The write-up is a little on the negative side. It's quite a paragraph on "what you don't want", but says nothing about you or the character traits that you are attracted to. I stopped reading after awhile, but that's because I have a short attention span. Your images are also just the first pic uploaded twice.

The forum is the best part of this site. Hope it goes well for you :sunflower:
Good luck!

Ok, just change the bio.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 11:36 AM
i never used any paid stuff here, an enjoying it freely.. surf forum an get in with few folks later you will understand it an if you feel further its great working then go for subscription or not :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks man.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 11:35 AM
Ok, thanks.

Also everyone, I forgot to mention this before on this form that I can't see likes because I don't have a paid subscription on here. I only message people that are serious about either friends or a relationship but only if you message me first but say more then just Hi are you, please. Thanks in advance.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 11:26 AM
Thanks man.

Also everyone, I forgot to mention this but I can't see likes because I don't have a paid subscription.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 11:21 AM
Good Luck :ok_hand:

Thanks man.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 11:11 AM
I am new here to this mingle2 app. If anyone is interested that is between the ages of 24 to 38, checkout my profile and if you see what you like on my page, you may message me but only if you are serious about it and you have a real profile picture of yourself. Thanks in advance.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 10:23 AM
Seems in too hurry, just six days.
Have patience.
Good Luck..

2only✌

Ok, thanks.

no photo
Fri 10/28/22 09:26 AM
I seem to not find anyone yet. I am not sure what is wrong with my profile yet. I seem to get mostly fake profiles on here. Can anyone please tell me and what I may need to improve on? Thanks in advance.

2 Next