Community > Posts By > Rsoulmatesreal

Rsoulmatesreal's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:43 PM
you look alittle scary or um different in your pic. Just the expression.

Rsoulmatesreal's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:42 PM
Well then he would be a little better man then I have found around here so far.

Rsoulmatesreal's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:41 PM
lol, ok, I like turtles also. And do I want to ask the scoop on why not to upset him?

Rsoulmatesreal's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:38 PM
? Turtles

Rsoulmatesreal's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:35 PM
Edited by Rsoulmatesreal on Mon 11/24/08 02:37 PM
How hard is it to find a nice relaxed, employed guy or one that is not going to mooch that wants a relationship? Really? I don't want games, or drama, K people point me in the right direction, tell your friends. Lonliness sucks! I know I am not a hotty, but I have a good job, my own house, I love to spoil my man. So if one could fall out of the sky, now would be the time. Hello.......... lol ya I know wake up

Rsoulmatesreal's photo
Mon 11/24/08 02:19 PM
Edited by Rsoulmatesreal on Mon 11/24/08 02:30 PM
SO I am super new to this kind of thing, this is my 1st time on one of these sites & I thought I was being so careful & almost feel for this guy, he was absolutely perfect, I knew something had to be wrong. We talk on Mingle, met & were dating about month or two when poof no calls nothing. We always had a great time together, we would cuddle, he made me breakfast, it was heaven, well so he disapears & come to find out from his friends his real name & he is 10 years older than he said, & a wanted registered sex offender, omg you would not beleive the shock & horror I felt. I am in disbeleif that the person I was seeing is the person that is wanted. I just can't see it. So what do I do? Turn him in, report him? I was so pissed & worried at the same time. Why lie? I am a really honest person & it just mystifies me that he would lie? Y to get woman? What was he looking for really if he lied about it all. So my 1st experience was very upsetting.

The thing that bothers me the most is how good of liar he was & should I save someone else from him?