Community > Posts By > swan3sorcha

swan3sorcha's photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:25 PM
this picture is adorable! stick with it, the colors all go so nicely and your smile is perfect.

swan3sorcha's photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:12 PM
yeah i think it would depend on whether or not the picture was presented in good faith.. did it at least somewhat resemble what they look like now? or were they clearly intending to deceive? that would probably be the determining factor for me. but i won't lie, i'd be upset if i met someone in real life who'd been posting pictures that looked quite a bit different.

swan3sorcha's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:05 AM
honestly, i don't even get this story. it's not that creepy, just really obviously a silly urban legend.

swan3sorcha's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:49 AM
Didn't He though? Being Christian means that you believe Christ suffered and died on the cross to pay for the sins of mankind, and that He rose again from the dead after three days in the tomb. So He did die, but He is alive.

swan3sorcha's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:35 PM
moondark made some really excellent points in the last post she did on whether or not women with implants can breastfeed. i agree completely with her!

swan3sorcha's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:14 PM
i think the problem with this is as follows:

Pro-life people think that life begins at conception and that abortion = murder, so to say that one doesn't want to inflict a moral view on someone else is as ridiculous as saying we can't legislate against shooting someone, even allowing for the special dependent relationship between mother and child.

Pro-choice people disagree that life begins at conception and thus feel no compunction about removing whatever matter they so desire from whatever part of the female body to which it is attached.

There will be no agreement or universally accepted legislation about this until there is a definitive answer regarding when life begins. And it's difficult to arbitrarily attach one point because the age at which the fetus can survive outside the womb changes with every scientific advance we make. And how could you say "this is when religious people have detected a soul?"

swan3sorcha's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:47 AM
ignore it. i mean, keep it in mind if they start bugging you, but really, are you going to black ball them on every site you can just because some person you don't even know might have had a bad experience with them?