Community > Posts By > threelegedawg

threelegedawg's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:56 PM
alcohol and tobacco are the 2 vices our teens and those before them start with. not weed. crank. heroin. go look at google videos.... 9/11 mysteries. then tell me you still believe in "our" am. govt. good nite. TLD

threelegedawg's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:51 PM
OH NO. YOU MUST OF MISUNDERSTOOD! IF I DID'NT SMOKE,REPEATEDLY, I'D HAVE KILLED A FEW IDIOTS BEFOFE NOW. ITS MY PROZAK. IT HELPS THE GEN. PUBLIC. I
PEACE MAN! REMEMBER?.... FLOWER POWER?...

threelegedawg's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:43 PM
cancer. chemotherapy. nausea. parkensons. turets. etc.................... there are certain "unfortunate individuals, family, friends,........human beings....that can and do benefit from the drug itself. you've already got a great headstart... use your p/c and educate yourself a lil further. there are other people whom actually benefit from the wacky tobacky. check out (google videos...penn and tellers, bull**** episode, "war on drugs". its 1 hr. then i might hear another point of view. adios. TLD

threelegedawg's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:35 PM
i use the stuff. (the really good stuff), and theres a lot of people still alive as the result of my druggin with "the wacky - tobackie!" :}

threelegedawg's photo
Mon 02/19/07 09:51 PM
thanx

threelegedawg's photo
Mon 02/19/07 09:43 PM
how do i find a profile that someone told me to look at? i've looked
but ...no girl. is there a search for the individual name?