Community > Posts By > manloverr

manloverr's photo
Thu 03/06/14 03:33 PM
Its not wrong to love or want a love. Connection and. Relationship with men of. Ages 30-59 yes old I love the way I feel about someone older it makes me happy its natural. And healthy to be in love with. Someone. Who cares about. Age I say I just wish I. Can. Find an older male to commit to me

manloverr's photo
Fri 01/31/14 04:17 PM
why do ppl hate me im looking for a man 30-59 and yet ppl just dont like that idk why love is love look if ur really atracted to that one person and they are 2 you go for it

manloverr's photo
Mon 11/25/13 05:07 PM
i feel unlucky and if i i try to find a man of a an age group high than mine ppl get all pissed off but hello no males in my age group dont wanna be with me be im larger in size well im trying to lose it sn nothing works why cant a man accept me for i am seriously

manloverr's photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:10 AM
why cant i find love in this world i feel like every man hates me and like im the only one who will be alone i love older men so what its a good thing i thought i guess ill be alone forever

manloverr's photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:17 PM
can someone give me a chance all ill im looking for is someone to give m a chance looking for a date

manloverr's photo
Thu 10/31/13 05:20 PM
i think men of the ages 30- 50 are sexy and hot to me im looking for someome who wants to be committed meaning an LTR anyone interested msg me

manloverr's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:47 PM
im not just someone young woman going for older sge i a like and love older men i am trying to find someone to
be happy with yeah i have seen how younger woman go after a mans money im not here for money im here for love do i seriously look like i want money please givr me a chance

manloverr's photo
Tue 10/29/13 05:47 PM
anyone wanna take a chance to get to know a disabled nobody im looking a ltr