Community > Posts By > oceanriderz

oceanriderz's photo
Fri 05/06/16 05:18 PM
Please your thoughts on the founder of an activist group Operation Rescue, Randell Terry

oceanriderz's photo
Thu 05/05/16 04:46 PM
I am from minneapolis, Prince began his long career in minneapolis, those of you who have been to my city, please can i have your thoughts?

oceanriderz's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:13 AM
LOL

oceanriderz's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:39 PM
Ok, we will be having a new president in the near future, question?, what would be issues you think our new president should address?

oceanriderz's photo
Tue 05/03/16 12:12 AM
we are all humans, why the divide?

oceanriderz's photo
Mon 05/02/16 01:13 PM
Your thoughts on Amy Winehouse?

oceanriderz's photo
Tue 03/08/16 03:54 PM
Hello all, has anyone looked at the sky and seen odd clouds almost daily in our skies..? No not the contrails from the jets, they are common and disperse rapidly,I am talking about chemtrails, they are....wider, thicker, last longer. Some say they are spraying chemicals down on our earth to change the crop production, killing off the insects to ensure new genetically altered crops...

oceanriderz's photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:47 PM
What can explain the vast differences of a saintly individual to an evil one...? and their motives? Mother Theresa did her very best to share love around our world..., as Hitler did his best to spread his evil....around our world...

oceanriderz's photo
Thu 01/21/16 01:45 PM
Your thoughts on this singer/activist?

oceanriderz's photo
Tue 01/12/16 01:25 PM
The last c.d released by Bowie seems to offer a message of Heaven.....what are your thoughts..?

oceanriderz's photo
Fri 01/08/16 11:59 AM
John Denver died crashing into the pacific ocean in california in the late nineties doing what he so loved ,flying his home made airplane..., a Rotec Model,plane. Your thoughts on this singer and ultimate sad ending..

oceanriderz's photo
Thu 01/07/16 01:37 PM
Bruce, now known to many as Caitlynn Jenner, accepted the award for bravery at the Espy awards, and was photographed by Vanity Fair and depicting Jenner as a woman.....Yes Jenner did have the adam apples shaving,the makeup, the dress,the implanted breasts, yet still has the...(package)!, what are your thoughts?, does Jenner represent a woman and the transgender community well?

oceanriderz's photo
Tue 01/05/16 03:24 PM
Who is your favorite character on this funny sitcom?, The Big Bang Theory.

oceanriderz's photo
Mon 01/04/16 01:30 PM
Who in your estimation, those, who like hard rock metal music..,who is the best metal artist....alive or dead?...Your comments are appreciated....!

oceanriderz's photo
Sat 01/02/16 11:48 AM
Please your take on our universe...,does it go on forever or end somewhere...and if it does end......what makes it end...?

oceanriderz's photo
Thu 12/31/15 01:34 PM
Please I would like your opinions concerning the far reaching effects of the Patriots Act Law.....,installed in 2001 in response to the terror attacks, giving the government permission to actually read our own e mails and listening to our phone conversations at whim...what do you all think?

oceanriderz's photo
Tue 12/29/15 03:34 PM
Hello people..., please your thoughts and view of Andy Dick....

oceanriderz's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:28 PM
Please I would like your valued opinions on the definitions of those who claim they are pro-life and those who claim to be pro-choice...

oceanriderz's photo
Mon 12/28/15 03:15 PM
Your views on the clerk Ms Kim Davis, who purportedly claims to be a christian, and is a bad role model, who denied marriage licenses to gays...

oceanriderz's photo
Mon 12/28/15 01:16 PM
Your views on the Patriot Act law, ....please