Community > Posts By > Luvs2Lafff

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 10:25 AM

welcome to mingle and have fun!

Tammy:heart:

Thanks Tammy! Been a few days now.. and it has been fun biggrin

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 10:22 AM

Wait a min.... this is a sure sign there is DEFINATELY not enough men playin this game :)

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 10:20 AM

Hi, I am really new to this... Not sure what I should do... Just thought I'd say hi....

Hiya... Im fairly new here too... Welcome!!... Try the forums there are good reads and nice people there...

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 10:09 AM
No one should be talked to like that.. Look within yourself and find out what makes you think you deserve that type of treatment...Get out before it guess worse.

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 09:57 AM
Edited by Luvs2Lafff on Mon 10/07/13 09:57 AM

GIRLS RULE...........................BOYS............... WELL DONT!

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 09:35 AM

Yes, he is old enough.

He is old enough to not want to go, he is also old enough to tell Dad he does not want to go. Maybe they can talk about why, and you won't be "labeled" the reason he doesn't want to go.

Good idea.. There has been 3 times in the past when his dad was already here and told me he didn't want to go,in those cases I did make him. I told him it was unfair for his dad to drive over here and THEN he decide he didn't want to go. That he needed to determine that in adavance,not when he was at the door.

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 09:17 AM
My son(12 yo) never did have much of a relationship with his dad when we were married so this didn't really surprise me when my son informed me he doesn't want to go to his dads for his next weekend visit. I told him I wouldn't force him to go. Do you think he's old enough to decide if he wants to go for his visit or not?

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 09:15 AM
My son(12 yo) never did have much of a relationship with his dad when we were married so this didn't really surprise me when my son informed me he doesn't want to go to his dads for his next weekend visit. I told him I wouldn't force him to go. Do you think he's old enough to decide if he wants to go for his visit or not?

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 08:08 AM
My girlfriend gets a new outfit and asks me how I like it.. And I, in a nice way tell her I don't like it for whatever reason... and she gets her feelings hurt tears ... please don't ask my opinion on sumthin if ya don't want me to be honesst

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Mon 10/07/13 08:01 AM

OMG, I have many, but my #1 has to be...

The dumbas.. who leaves 1 sheet on the toilet paper roller, so they don't have to put on a new roll.

YES!!!I taught my son at an early age how to put a new roll on :)

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 07:59 PM

People who don't put the twist tie back on the bread but instead twirl the end and tuck it underneath the loaf.
Ohh yes!

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 07:50 PM
Can you believe he did that

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 07:45 PM
Cats and dogs that are inconsiderate of their human’s sleeping habits, and decide to romp, play, and destroy stuff at 4 AM.

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 07:37 PM
Skinny jeans on men noway

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 05:56 PM

It is different for each individual. I, durring my divorce, didn't look. I know how it feels to be alone, and the divorce process sucks. It is jice to hafe someone on your side, and by your side.

My caution to you is this, dont let the next girl you find just be a filler for an empty spot. It would not be fair to either you or them if they are the rebound girl.

I do suggest that you speak openly, about your divorce, leaving the vulgarities and obcenities out, to all who ask you. You will find that many people have been through it, and often offer good advice, as well as mental support. Wonderful, supportive, women will be there when you need them. Just dont allow any possible new partner, to take part in any decision or choice throughout the divorce process. They can be supportive, but its your task to complete. Besides, if they feel that they have a part in it, you may resent them down the road, for their involvement. Divorce can be NASTY, or it can go smoothly. Choice is yours.

I thoroughly agree with this. Sound advice.

Totally agree here.. Another concern is if you have children that will see you dating,how often and how it will effect them if its a little to soon.

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 05:46 PM

someone who thinks that he/his believes are right , while other 69999999 people living on earth are wrong !
Grrrr yes Mr/Mrs. Know-it-all

Then if its "proven" they are wrong.. would NEVER admit it

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 05:37 PM

People who speak too slowly.

whatever

do

you

mean

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 05:36 PM
YES! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that gets me too!

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 05:29 PM
Ok everyone has to have at least 1 pet peeve...

One of mine is someone that wont clean their hair out of the shower drain..

When having a discussion with someone and they keep interrupting me so I cant finish a sentence frustrated

Luvs2Lafff's photo
Sun 10/06/13 02:35 PM
Strong hands with a gentle touch, great sense of humor, if he has a good relationship with the first woman in his life(his mother)and his kids