Community > Posts By > Jerame

Jerame's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:23 PM
Edited by Jerame on Thu 11/06/08 05:24 PM
c'mon your young go ahead let it be sex induced then when you hit your middle ages then hell if you don't have kids then start worrying about passing on your name, then when you hit 50+ then you can be happy with who your with cause your almost coming to an end.laugh laugh

Jerame's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:08 PM
C'mon every one here views everyones pics and if they don't feel attracted by the pic then they always click next, don't lie to yourselves. Looks first!

Jerame's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:03 PM
join the army you won't have dreams, you won't have time your ass belongs to them!

Jerame's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:01 PM
hmm...could it be the possiblity of winding up alone all your life, granted we all have family but their still has to be that significant other, or just plain SEX you choose!

Jerame's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:14 PM

What if you're undecided? Do you only shave half?

Just the bottome half:-)

Jerame's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:30 AM
Ohh yeah I know she does, cause I was good! Think positive:)

Jerame's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:18 AM

Well, are there other places I can get more sex? I'm all about a bargain.

WOW. I'm on sale!

Jerame's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:51 PM

Wow....so taken out of text! Everything that was mentioned in my post was someone else's depiction of who not to date and was used somewhere in this thread. I added myself into the middle of that equation as if to humor, not to explain myself. As to show who could possibly be the worst type to date. **sigh** thinkslaphead

Do your ears hurt from all that whizzing by your head so fast? Stop taking me so seriously... seriously. laugh

Nope, I wore my earplugs home from work:wink:

Jerame's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:50 PM

Okay who not to date...the girl who always asks you to go downtown but won't ever take it out for a courtesy wash. I'm just being honest here!

How about the guys who says he loves driving downtown, but never takes you on the tour.

And don't even ask that question Jerame! mad

I wouldn't dare sweetie, but that does bring up a whole new topic

Jerame's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:24 PM

I'm washed. Free Willy!

LMAO

Jerame's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:23 PM

Okay who not to date...the girl who always asks you to go downtown but won't ever take it out for a courtesy wash. I'm just being honest here!

What if she doesn't drive?

Well she could do what they did in the old days, and just walk to the nearest creek.

Boys need to make sure their wangs are washed too.

Might sound kind of gay coming from a guy but I'll agree with that, lol

Jerame's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:12 PM

What if she doesn't drive?

Well she could do what they did in the old days, and just walk to the nearest creek.

Jerame's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:43 PM

Jerame's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:22 PM

It just made me realize how screwed in the dating scene I may be, laugh After all lets see...I am exmilitary so I guess I have some control issues:tongue: I am a nice guy (wow, very uneducated and not to bright, not to mention the possibility of bieng lazy in the sacklaugh laugh I have kids of course they come first which makes me a workaholic just cause I have responsibilites to upholdhappy I am Antisocial (not cause of Criminal activities of course) spend most of your life with someone then try to date and in some way not talk about them, just thinking slower as to reword my life. So how many strikes against me is that in the dating scene 5? So damn funny! Ohh yeah so don't date me anyone, lol. Nice writing by the way Lilith, after all I am only a nice guy, almost had to pull out the Dictionary a few times. Hey my first post was in this tread, just making waves to say hi.

Well hello.... and by the way we all know you have control issues, all you got to say is military...:laughing:

Thanks for the compliment, I write for a living...

And one thing you must learn, no doubt, is that only others can call you "nice", which is the ultimate four letter word around here. For nice doesn't mean nice. Hardly. The other thing is, kids always come first, so to say that only means you click on that box that says you have children and nothing more. The adding in there that your kids come first is like protesting too much... this site is for adults, not children. I hope that makes sense.

Wow....so taken out of text! Everything that was mentioned in my post was someone else's depiction of who not to date and was used somewhere in this thread. I added myself into the middle of that equation as if to humor, not to explain myself. As to show who could possibly be the worst type to date. **sigh** thinkslaphead

Jerame's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:31 PM

You must've missed the humor in here. No, I think you did. This thread is a joke, a generalized characterization of bad dating types.

Get it?

Ohh no, I didn't miss the humor in this thread I found it down right Hilarious, that's why I had to read all 19 pages...oops 20 now. After all it was my generalized characterization of this tread, not to be taken personal. It just made me realize how screwed in the dating scene I may be, laugh After all lets see...I am exmilitary so I guess I have some control issues:tongue: I am a nice guy (wow, very uneducated and not to bright, not to mention the possibility of bieng lazy in the sacklaugh laugh I have kids of course they come first which makes me a workaholic just cause I have responsibilites to upholdhappy I am Antisocial (not cause of Criminal activities of course) spend most of your life with someone then try to date and in some way not talk about them, just thinking slower as to reword my life. So how many strikes against me is that in the dating scene 5? So damn funny! Ohh yeah so don't date me anyone, lol. Nice writing by the way Lilith, after all I am only a nice guy, almost had to pull out the Dictionary a few times. Hey my first post was in this tread, just making waves to say hi.

Jerame's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:28 PM
Wow, didn't meen to crash the party there's some useful information here, keep going.happy

Jerame's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:38 PM

So, how 'bout those Rays! spock spock spock

Lol don't know about them but the Lions sure do suck:smile:

Jerame's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:31 PM

Like I said it's the always the others fault:)

Who did I ever blame?

Not blamed, implied!

What did I imply?

Offtopic, Continue.

Jerame's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:27 PM

Who did I ever blame?

Not blamed, implied!

Jerame's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:17 PM

Wow hmm....18 years of marriage and I wind up on your guys block. Very Interesting. Don't know whether to consider any of this as good advice or bad advice. So many Judgemental people, let's all ask each other for a mirror and pass it around, maybe we could all find our own flaws as to why dates didn't work out. Of Course it will always be the others fault, I may just come to like this place!:wink:

Awe, aren't you a cute little fellow....

How is it you are on the chopping block? What is wrong with you?

Nope I'm not perfect, but I'm really damn close.

Previous 1