Community > Posts By > thekre8tv1

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:27 PM

I am 12' tall when I need to be Baby.

I gotta admit...all this fiesty, high cheekbone , take no crap thing is probably gonna replace my Xena:Warrior Princess fantasy tonight.

Deal with it sister.

ok I am literally ROTFLMAO!!! I don't knwo whether to be flattered or offended!blushing

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:23 PM
One word: Diva :)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:13 PM

Yep...and take it easy on us girly men shorty...hehehehehehe

I know, you are only six one...you can't help it that you are short honey.

heheheheheehehehe

haaaaaaaaah! you got jokes!!!

a girlie man is under 5'8" and less that 150 lbs

the same ones that hit on me and want me to dominate them... usually more like 5"3-5'6" ~ at one time, it was amusing...
now - not so much - it's played.

simmer down their, soldier you only have an inch on me! lol

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:07 PM
Thanks ~ and I am not here to hurt anyone either. I am not a malicious or vindictive person. I am rather opnionated, but not a total B**ch!!! flowers

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:05 PM
P.S. I clock my coconut all the time, too :P

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:03 PM

No one should ever have to hold back or water down who they are just so they can get a date or two. Not only would it be dishonest, but you would also be selling yourself short in the process. That goes even when running the chance of hurting someone's feelings.

AMEN! :angel:

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:39 PM

thekre8tv1, I read your profile and didn't see anything wrong with it.. You state what you're about, what you want and expect... There's nothing wrong with that... People here aren't saying to not be yourself, they are saying that your chances of meeting the person you want to meet will open up if the chip on your shoulder isn't always so apparent.. Living in NJ or NY is different from most part of the US but all cities have their tough areas... When I moved back to Cali after living in NJ for 17yrs, I had to readjust to the more laid back personalities b/c I was found too forward. We can be who we are, not sacrifice our integrity of our person and still have a softer compassionate side... Nothing is black and white, the world and life has a lot of gray areas that we must acknowledge or it is "us" who is living in our own little world not those that prefer a little sugar coating... JMHO

And I DO have a soft and compassionate side. Otherwise I wouldn't be here looking to share it...

I'm just not gonna take any BS in the process.

As they say - "the best man wins"! One who can see that I am high spirited, slightly opnionated, witty, wise, occasionally crass, with a bullet-proof level of brutal honestly alnogside a HUGE heart, and one of which I give 100% of ME into a relationship worth building. I do not ask for what I do not offer. If I can't give it my all, there is no in-between... and I will not compromise that, nor will I accept any less.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:35 PM

oops Ok .. I honestly lose interest in an OP that is ALLL one paragraph. That's what the 'enter' button is for .. breaks it up.:wink: Just sayin.

It's like a massive run-on sentence - I'm just not patient enough to read thru all that without a break. Sorry. Call me ADD if you like. I can handle it. :laughing:

Could you 'condense' the sermon to bullets w/3 keys points? Might figure out what you're 'venting' on then .. THANKS!

flowerforyou

It WAS A RUN-ON blog of emotional vomit so to answer your question...

NO - sorry, I didn't post it here to suit YOUR fancy. No offense. You don't want to read it - then don't - and don't freakin' complain about the contextthen either.
frustrated

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:33 PM

OMG. I actually gave up on reading when I hit the last of page 4.. I saw this post this morning and thought "way to go" so what she has thick skin an attitude( btw an attitude is nothing more then your acceptance or non acceptance of someone else's behavior) so what someone doesn't agree with her style. Are we so lame that we all shopuld have a uniform way of how we seek to find someone on here? I too have heard these same lectures and from the same people. Christ just when does it stop? I am sure some people have "their way " of how they handle things. IT does not mean it works for someone else. Approach it the way you want. We are individuals not friggin sheep to follow what one or the other thinks is best....

I say do what suits you and if someone doesn't like it.. they don't have to talk with you...do they?

btw I have lived all over the world including NY.. so I know what she means

Thank you, kind gentleman! No puppets here!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:32 PM

Hey! I like this lady!!!

I plan to stand on this soap box next her!!!!
Or was I already doing that??????

There's room up here ;)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:00 PM

Now now guys and dolls.....we all have our own ways of coming across to other people.....

There is definitely a cultural difference between the southerners and the northerners...it is what it is.

I for one ain't got enough info and face to face experience with kre8tv to cast any judgements....I will say from my military days that when I first encountered yankees...I did think they were hostile and rude...but, after getting to know them....it was nothing intentional...simply a result of that culture.

That being said.....

Best of luck honey.

Krupa well said! That's why I luv ya, baby.....everyone has a difference of opinions, and everyone should respect that, also, take into consideration that people have been through different things in their lives to form those opinions.
If you read my profile it has some REALLY specific things in it that has been misconstrued as rude and negative.....but ya know what?
To bad! I have had to do this as a updating thing since I started on this site. Comes down to what I wrote in my profile.
The OP here has a point and even though other's don't agree, there may circumstances that have led her to write her profile the way it is......I say...way to stand up for your self!!! WOO HOO!!!!!:banana:

Thank you. If I don't do it, then who in the heck will?

ME!!!!:laughing:
I have not won over many a people here with my do-gooder-personality ( like I have one of those! HAH!) and really at this point and any other point in my life, I don't give a crap what people who don't know me think of me!

I know what I want and how to get it, and it sounds like you do too!:banana:

I like you - you're a real woman who is true to her character and not a slave to censorship. I respect you fully. I can't say that about everyone on this thread tho. But - you can't please all of the people ALL of the time, can ya'?

cest la vie

No you can't! And why try?
I have always believed....(thanks Mom!)
If your not true to yourself.....how can you be true to the one your with...same goes for loving yourself.

(*Come to the dark side, Luke*):laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thus the whole "fake people thing" - I don't do well at fake... I seem to have the most practice at being myself.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:57 PM

1. I only want to be around people that are positive.

2. If you are not a positive person, stay away from me!

Both sentences are direct and saying the same thing yet one is negative and the other is positive.

Most people respond better to sentence number one. flowerforyou

Sorry - I am not that fluffy - and I don't want to attract "most" people. Not just anyone can handle me... so - I think its best I stick to me being me... it seems to be what I know best.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:50 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 12:55 PM

scared You seem a little hostile and negative. Even your profile reads that way... scared

Hey, if your attitude helps you find what you seek then more power to ya! drinker

Yes, it's negative.

I guess its an East Coast thing.... the NY Metro area seems to be pretty ok with my "attitude" as you folks have called it...

...but I'm still not getting the negative. It makes sense. Period. If sensibility and logic is negative then wtf is this world coming to NOW?!?!

I'm about as east coast as you can be. Being blunt, direct, and having preferences are good. You have stepped beyond that into negativity.

You know the cliche about not being able to see the forest from trees? Well there ya go...

There YOU go again assuming - I can see the squirrels in the forest as well as the babbling brooks... my eyes are wide open. I would not be able to BE objective about potential relationships if they weren't. As I said I know what I want - but I also know what I don't want... I have experienced much, and been open to more that I can even address here on this forum - can sum it up to "been there, done that". Ya can't tell this girl she can't see the forest - SHE PAINTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:44 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 12:45 PM

Now now guys and dolls.....we all have our own ways of coming across to other people.....

There is definitely a cultural difference between the southerners and the northerners...it is what it is.

I for one ain't got enough info and face to face experience with kre8tv to cast any judgements....I will say from my military days that when I first encountered yankees...I did think they were hostile and rude...but, after getting to know them....it was nothing intentional...simply a result of that culture.

That being said.....

Best of luck honey.

Krupa well said! That's why I luv ya, baby.....everyone has a difference of opinions, and everyone should respect that, also, take into consideration that people have been through different things in their lives to form those opinions.
If you read my profile it has some REALLY specific things in it that has been misconstrued as rude and negative.....but ya know what?
To bad! I have had to do this as a updating thing since I started on this site. Comes down to what I wrote in my profile.
The OP here has a point and even though other's don't agree, there may circumstances that have led her to write her profile the way it is......I say...way to stand up for your self!!! WOO HOO!!!!!:banana:

ME!!!!:laughing:
I have not won over many a people here with my do-gooder-personality ( like I have one of those! HAH!) and really at this point and any other point in my life, I don't give a crap what people who don't know me think of me!

I know what I want and how to get it, and it sounds like you do too!:banana:

I like you - you're a real woman who is true to her character and not a slave to censorship. I respect you fully. I can't say that about everyone on this thread tho. But - you can't please all of the people ALL of the time, can ya'?

cest la vie

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:40 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 12:51 PM

i listed the likes and dislikes to an extreme on mine before....but i didn't appear negative in any way. i got many emails saying they don't fit in the descriptions but liked what i had to say

I am not short on emails love....

in fact I have rec'd quite a lot of messages that read the same way "I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR PROFILE", "I love the way you think", "You are a REAL straight-shooter" or my favorite yet is one that simply said "I identify with you completely" to just name a few...

first...i'm not your love.

my point is there is a way to be a straight shooter without coming across in a rude way

its just a figure of speech - a term of endearment - a nicety, if you will... now who's being negative. I was being polite.. I coulda' said "LOOK B**CH...lemme' set you straight..."

but I did not - as I AM a better pesron than that...
:angel:
You think I'm rude. That's fine - you say potato...
I am not here to impress you, afterall.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:31 PM

explode

i'm a very blunt person, but I try to do it in a positive way. you can be blunt and let someone know how the cow ate the cabbage without being brash or appear rude

there is a difference in the approach

Where's the fun in THAT??

LOL - just plain old boring to have a fluffy stumper on the end of that blunt stick, doncha think? rofl

excuse me? and you wonder why people have reacted the way they have in here?

Actually - no... I am not surprised AT ALL. I may not comprehend some of your reactions... but I am not wondering why - I know why.
pitchfork

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:29 PM

what

anyone that thinks that no other state or country doesn't have it tough is wrong. people have had to develope tough skins all over the world....doesn't mean it has to be negative.

no one said other places don't HAVE IT tough.. there we go again - reading into something I said... it is the attitude around you that can INFECT you. Regardless of where your from.. from one place to the next, people do have "different ways" ~ IT IS A FACT. Geez! This is not a Political debate! It was about people giving eachother COMMON RESPECT and offering 100% in a MUTUAL CONNECTION...

did you miss that altogether?

how many times have you said it's an east coast thing or because of where you live???? i didn't miss that....did you?

I was referring to the WAY I SPEAK not what I am speaking about - THE POINT. Afterall.. their is one here. Thus my initial "venting".

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:27 PM

That being said.....

Best of luck honey.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:25 PM
explode

i'm a very blunt person, but I try to do it in a positive way. you can be blunt and let someone know how the cow ate the cabbage without being brash or appear rude

there is a difference in the approach

Where's the fun in THAT??

LOL - just plain old boring to have a fluffy stumper on the end of that blunt stick, doncha think? rofl

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:24 PM
what

anyone that thinks that no other state or country doesn't have it tough is wrong. people have had to develope tough skins all over the world....doesn't mean it has to be negative.

no one said other places don't HAVE IT tough.. there we go again - reading into something I said... it is the attitude around you that can INFECT you. Regardless of where your from.. from one place to the next, people do have "different ways" ~ IT IS A FACT. Geez! This is not a Political debate! It was about people giving eachother COMMON RESPECT and offering 100% in a MUTUAL CONNECTION...

did you miss that altogether?