Community > Posts By > ARIX20

ARIX20's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:23 AM
..you think you don't attract them, do you?? ..you think it's that easily done??..by writing..??
..did you know that when you meet 8 women and having noticed eachother when you're just having a walk, 2 of them in a committed relationship, won't look at you twice, avoiding to wish to have you..the other 2 in a normal relationship will badly wish to have you..and the last 4 singles will wish you could have the guts of facing them, talking to them in atleast 30 seconds and taking their phone numbers, but still all the 10 women will pretend they don't want that and pretend they don't care by the time you're doing it or not!??? Now imagine, if i opened up to you by only 10 women, and you have now already taken a walk more than 20 times at different distances from the day you didn't even have a clue about love, how many have you attracted till now?
Man, you don't wait women to find you..you make them find you, because waiting was the first thing they thought about and decided earlier before you even started to think of it.

And one last thing..let me tell you something that many of us men don't have even a clue about it.
"WOMEN LOVE WORDS"
They want you saying it infront of them, while facing them..so quit with the writing, trust me, it's so lame. And i can assure you that, it's so hard to get them in here by writing, than to go out there to get them, because that's how they really want it.
Trust me, that's the best way to get them.
TALK with Confidence.

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 04:44 AM

Intelligent, funny, passionate and compassionate, generous, fun-loving, chivalrous, and has some feature that captures me: usually smile and/or eyes. If he can spell and uses decent grammar...

..nice one girl, it's a great list..you so connected to it.
..patience.

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 04:35 AM
..they're everywhere man! even inside here too. i'm so damn sure they're even passing near your location right now asking themselves the same question..just go get'em.

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 04:12 AM
..girls, just be honest: what kind of boys/men do you like..generally..?

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:49 AM

depends on what they did .. if it was really bad but u sorta want to give them a chance get them to give u a reason why u should give them a second chance .. never give a third .. u will only regret it

i would give a flower to this replier.
..i support this..it surely depends!

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:45 AM

depends on what they did .. if it was really bad but u sorta want to give them a chance get them to give u a reason why u should give them a second chance .. never give a third .. u will only regret it

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:44 AM

ARIX20's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:37 AM
..well of course there are guys who can take a normal friendship at a start line. Patience.