Community > Posts By > PaisleyStorm

PaisleyStorm's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:16 PM

good luck on your search.....

using your logic...maybe a woman is more your style????

I don't have a logic here - its an honest question - observation- I don't understand the motivation.

PaisleyStorm's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:15 PM
Yes yours does say alot - i like your profile and had you shown up in my search I would have most likely contacted or nudged you in some way :)

PaisleyStorm's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:12 PM
Wow! I had forgotten that I made this post and just logged back in to see the boat load of replies - You have all given me much to think about -

I am not normally the ***** and whine kind of girl that bashes on men - I love men, really I do, I have just gotten to the point in my life where I have decided I truly just don't understand. My questions are not meant to be mean or offensive in anyway - just absolute curiosity!

PaisleyStorm's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:10 AM
It seems the majority of the men on the dating sites don't fill out their profile info and then say "ask me anything and I will tell you" Man that bugs me.

Most women I know have a common complaint that their men don't share or talk about their feelings, hopes, dreams and goals. If you are starting out by saying "Ask Me" it's a pretty tell tale sign that later on in the relationship the women will have to ASK to get the guy to talk and share.

I am searching out someone who doesn't need to be asked - someone who wants to share ... someone who communicates without a prodding.

Why do you guys do this??? arrrggghhh.

2 Next