musicpassion7's photo
Wed 10/02/13 07:34 PM
Cool katie so you are like a band ;)

musicpassion7's photo
Wed 10/02/13 07:31 PM
True that, thanks :'(

musicpassion7's photo
Wed 10/02/13 08:08 AM
I play the guitar but Im not an expert I play since I was 17 and I love to sing and play the guitar actualy I have videos in youtube idialis just in case you want to hear them :) have a nice day

musicpassion7's photo
Wed 10/02/13 06:20 AM
We care for each other, but she is not in love. She is a great person and we are still talking as friends we always respect each other and I think that is why we had a great relationship for 12 years and I know we will be a great friends but if one of us dont feel more than a friendship there is when we have the problem. I havent tell anything to my fam they never accept her or my sexual orientation and I told to one of my sister because she was one that accept a little and treated her with respect. Now Im just trying to deal with the separation :( I know some day Ill be fine is just matter of time but for now it hurts like nothing I was been thru in my life

musicpassion7's photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:49 AM

musicpassion7's photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:47 AM
Thanks for ask Of course not, I dont want to lose her friwndship but Im trying to move on and we have to deal with this sad part for now, I know later we will be fine and great good friends but is not easy right now, I adore her but I dont want to be in a relationship without love and I dont regret anything

musicpassion7's photo
Mon 09/30/13 08:57 PM
Was in a relationship for more than 11 years and now I have her as a friend this is so painful

musicpassion7's photo
Mon 09/30/13 08:47 PM
Any topic music art work ...